Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Generation VI: The Future

Gonna jump ship on this thread. Don't know when all this will all be cleared up but I can just see it being weeks of arguing that I have no energy for. It's honestly reminding me of the Sylveon arguments and the Gen V starter leaks and neither of those were fun to be around for. (Plus I just...
  2. Zeb

I know why they are in XY. But if we are assuming in this theory that Game Freak planned this years ago and intentionally left Magiana out of XY why wasn't Volcanion left out too? It doesn't really have a reason to be left in there other than a few lines of text that could easily be included in...
  3. Zeb

But if they knew that Volcanion and Magiana (god I keep going blank when trying to remember its name) weren't going to be released for years why leave one in but not the other? If you remove one from XYORAS then surely you should remove the other too. Two surprises are better than one...
  4. Zeb

Exactly. This like when the ORAS demo was hacked and people were saying there would be more Megas in the full game, despite the fact that all the ORAS Megas had data found in the demo. Why leave any of it in there if they are intentionally leaving other aspects out?
  5. Zeb

If they planned years in advance to keep Magiana secret and excluded it from XYORAS for that reason then why not do the same with Volcanion? And I suppose even including Hoopa in XY. Diancie would have had to be XY though because it was the only game it could be distributed to.
  6. Zeb

I made a thread for Magiana since no one else was going to :P SPECULATION: - Magiana Discussion! I feel a new Pokemon deserves its own thread than being shoved in here with everything else that's argued about in here. But hey that's just me.
  7. Zeb

Someone should make a Magiana discussion thread. A whole new Pokemon deserves its own thread rather than being stuck in here with all the game arguing backwards and forwards that goes on. I'm too lazy and can't be bothered. :P
  8. Zeb

Yeah it definitely gives Diancie vibes. Like Diancie and a Klink made babies. Pokeball chest and lower body too... wonder why the PokeBall theme. @Kyriaki No type given yet apparently. Probably saving that for news in later months. Right now a new Pokemon alone is big enough news I guess.
  9. Zeb

I was right about the gear head. Looks amazing.
  10. Zeb

That's it, I'm sold, a mechanical marionette would be too cool. I'm totally subscribing to that idea and getting my hopes up for it. Anyway I have to go out sadly. I hope you all have fun discussing ~Magiana~ (and be nice to each other for once!).
  11. Zeb

So going by the potential mechanical theme hinted in the name, I wonder if the bumps on the side of its face are the teeth of a gear (so its head would be a full gear). I guess it could end up being something like Steel/Psychic or Steel/Fairy. Dunno. Hope it looks completely different to most...
  12. Zeb

NeoGAF This is interesting. It definitely looks like a Fairy in the silhouette. But if it's going to be mechanical in some way? Could be really cool. And me too (y)
  13. Zeb

Nice, a new Pokemon. At least some of our guesses were right and we weren't mislead. Eternal Floette eat your heart out :ROFLMAO: It's Mega Gardevoir with Xerneas' antlers in silhouette though. Really want to see what it actually looks like.
  14. Zeb

List of Pokémon by index number (Generation I) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  15. Zeb

"As this month is Mewtwo's birthday we're excited to reveal Mega Mewtwo XYZ! Other Pokemon like Charizard will also receive an XYZ Mega too... but not only that! Ash Greninja is a mysterious new form debuting in the anime... and Ash Charizard will be joining it!" You know it's coming. Deep down...
  16. Zeb

Not long until Corocoro :eek::eek::eek:
  17. Zeb

Just saw an image that shows in Diancie, Hoopa and Hoopa Unbound's videos that XY or ORAS are specified as the games they would be distributed to but in Volcanion's video no game is specified. Could be nothing or could hint that a new game will be released before (or around) Volcanion's...
  18. Zeb

Unless it's Eternal Floette :ROFLMAO: Although Eternal Floette finally being released wouldn't be too bad because it'd be another decent offensive Fairy for [tier that isn't OU]. But that recoil from Light of Ruin... Suppose there's always Moonblast.
  19. Zeb

That name is everywhere lately. Watch the next game be Pokemon: Azoth version. Also the poster is probably going to be the movie poster, yeah. We still need the title and the other movie star, so it'll probably be the complete movie poster that they are talking about.
  20. Zeb

Yeah it's gonna be movie news but it should give us some inclination about the direction we are going in with the next main series game at the same time. Well, hopefully. As long as we aren't being lead down the garden path.
Back
Top Bottom