• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Crabominable is a good one. I really like the goofy yeti crab, but everywhere I go I see nothing but endless hate for it. It seems to be hated even more than Diggersby (another Pokemon I like). Trubbish is cute! I'd say Trubbish has one of my favourite designs on a first stage mon. It's so...
  2. Zeb

Bruxish is awesome. I wasn't too keen on it at first but its attack animations won me over pretty quickly. It's terrifying. That maw on such a vibrant and garish creature is so weird and unique in Pokemon it's hard not to like it. But yeah, sadly lots of people seem to dislike it.
  3. Zeb

Vigoroth is one of my favourite Pokemon. I guess because it's a mid-stage a lot of people don't care for it and prefer Slaking. But I find it really cute and it has great animations in Gen VI. It's also a mid-stage mon that can actually be -ok- thanks to Eviolite, Slack Off and Bulk Up which is...
  4. Zeb

^I always thought the Porygon line was decently popular tbh. Porygon-Z especially seems to have quite a decent following due to its whole glitch animations, while Porygon2 is very popular on the battling side of things. I've never really thought they were under-appreciated personally. Might as...
  5. Zeb

Rhydon is fantastic, one of my favourite Ground/Rock types (especially the latter, I don't like many Rock types much). It's weird this was posted right now, because I'm currently on my DS breeding a Rhyhorn to train up a Rhydon :D (Rhyperior is gross imo)
  6. Zeb

"Pokemon you like that no one else does" Please... Mega Charizard Y is one of the most popular Pokemon in the entire franchise (yeah, X is probably more popular but Y is still incredibly popular.) The first post even says this about the topic I agree with you on Carracosta though. Doesn't seem...
  7. Zeb

Yep, one of my top favourites - I love its design. I'm just waiting for the day it gets a broken Mega.
  8. Zeb

I really love its cry and its design is nice and simple which is appreciated. It's nearly always pointed out as being useless or a pointless inclusion sadly. Third Fire/Fighting in a row kills lots of interest for Emboar with some people. Lots of people hate the direction Samurott went after...
Back
Top Bottom