Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Moves & abilities that need buffing/nerfing

Self-destruct and Explosion should be changed to be like Giga Impact and Hyper Beam imo. Same base power and effect, but one is physical and the other should be special. Both being physical feels a bit of a waste.
  2. Zeb

You said "without involving the RNG" like anything that involves RNG is bad, I can only go on what you say. And it doesn't "resort" to punishing the player like there's no other choice, this is the choice of effect they wanted for the move not that there was nothing else they could make it do...
  3. Zeb

But when you choose to teach it to your Pokemon you are aware of these negative qualities it has and you choose to use that move knowing that if it misses you will lose half your health. So when you're battling and in a position needing to use it you do so knowing its side effects and if you...
  4. Zeb

The risk/reward is part of the player's control when you choose to use the move though? If you don't want to risk half your health use a different move.
  5. Zeb

But there's instances where you don't lose half your HP with High Jump Kick and can use it numerous times in a row and the move has no real drawback at all. Unlike with Leaf Storm and Overheat where every time you use it you are weakened. So its drawback is sufficiently balanced in that you...
  6. Zeb

High Jump Kick especially should keep the recoil. It's 130 BP after all, removing that removes any real risk when using the move. Compare to other 130 BP moves like Overheat, Leaf Storm etc that all have drawbacks to using them. Jump Kick is a bit different since it's weaker, but the recoil...
  7. Zeb

I don't agree with removing useless moves or abilities personally. They can always tweak them to have a use. I remember ages ago I suggested buffing Illuminate to give Dark and Ghost resists (like Thick Fat does for Fire and Ice) but someone said it would be better to just remove it (it might...
  8. Zeb

@firescorpion121 I've merged your post into a more relevant thread; we don't really need a separate thread to discuss Psywave's mechanics and it fits here nicely. :)
  9. Zeb

They should buff Drill Peck so it's a high crit move. That way Fearow finally has a decent Flying move to go along with Sniper (not like anything else uses Drill Peck anyway). If Drill Run is high crit I see no reason why Drill Peck can't be, especially since it's such a deadzone move where main...
  10. Zeb

I like this idea. Last year, I think Game Freak said they were thinking of nerfing it because they saw how dominant and strong it was (do Game Freak realise anything in advance, they were surprised that people were using special attacks on Aegislash when gave it freaking base 150 Sp.Atk...)...
  11. Zeb

I don't agree. If it exists and they can assign it a useful trait, then they might as well do it. Ghost and Dark are good offensive typings this generation, thanks to the Steel nerf, so upgrading Illuminate to grant resistances to Dark and Ghost would make it an incredibly useful ability. And...
  12. Zeb

Now that we have so many moves and abilities, there's probably some that could use a buff (or even a nerf as the case may be)! Let's use this thread to suggest and discuss our ideas! To kick things off I have a few ideas to improve some of the most lacking or awkward abilities: Cute Charm...
Back
Top Bottom