Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Poll: Next Eeveelotion you want to see (Top 3)?

It's factually wrong. Like I said, it's not even an opinion (hopefully all these people explaining why these other Fairies are good is opening your mind). I can't be bothered repeating myself ad nauseam. So I've nothing else to say. So let's move on.
  2. Zeb

It's rubbish because it's false. Like it's not even an opinion, it's just outright false to say that Arceus, Xerneas and Altaria are the only good Fairies. Both VGC and Smogon metagames have Fairies other than the ones you mentioned as relevant, useful Pokemon. I get you're a Dragon fanboy but...
  3. Zeb

Please stop being a broken record with this rubbish. (Also newsflash: Mega Altaria can lose its ability with Skill Swap too and it's just as crippling for it.) Not that Skill Swap is even a common strategy to begin with.
  4. Zeb

Uh, ok? I'm talking about a Dragon Eeveelution not the type overall. Not that it actually makes any difference to you what I want. Edit: Also if you think those are the only "strong" Fairy Pokemon then you're in for a rude awakening buddy.
  5. Zeb

I'd rather none. But if it's necessary then Steel or Flying. Pure Steel with the Eevee lines support moves (Wish, Heal Bell, Baton Pass, Yawn, Roar etc) would potentially be pretty cool if the stats align decently. Although lack of entry hazards and one turn healing wouldn't help it. Flying cos...
Back
Top Bottom