Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Generation VII confirmed!

In the Shohei trailers, Hoku is the Hawaiian boy he makes friends with and there's also two other boys in their group (Pablo and Ed?) and a girl (Caitlin?). I think it might just be those kids. But those kids/names could be teasing some characters in SM at the same time though I guess...
  2. Zeb

I can see the Cores being in important locations, while the Cells will just be all over.
  3. Zeb

I wonder if they will increase the TM count this generation. Maybe even just to 120 or something like that?
  4. Zeb

Dunno, I didn't make the list, I was just responding to it. We still only have one even with Alolan forms included, so it's not like it changes anything - we're still lacking Dark-types.
  5. Zeb

I think @Silktree mentioned that the pages on the official site seem to just be showing that Dragonite and Zubat have new Pokedex entries, which I believe Ledyba had in the E3 demo too?
  6. Zeb

In regards to the above type count, some potential spoilers here so don't click if you're avoiding After generation 1 Poison has generally been treated worse and worse in terms of numbers, so I'm not really surprised there's only one so far despite me hoping for it to be treated better this...
  7. Zeb

Rock is probably because it's somewhat reminiscent of Gigalith :P
  8. Zeb

Yes, please don't ridicule other people's opinions by calling it "baby raging" or other sort of terms. It's not helpful or necessary. :) Water, Poison or Fighting are my top three so far. We are currently low on new Fighting and Poison types, so it could fit. Sea cucumber... insides can be...
  9. Zeb

There's still many unexplored Ice combinations though. We recently got the Steel and Fairy ones, but we're still missing Bug, Fighting, Fire, Normal and Poison. We also only have one Ice/Electric and it's a Rotom form, and Kyurem is Ice/Dragon so it would be nice to a see a non-legendary...
  10. Zeb

I like that Minior is a Flying-type personally. Most people wouldn't make a meteor part Flying if you asked them to design one, so it feels pretty unique in that regard to me. I'm not sure what Flying moves it will learn though. Brave Bird? Hurricane? Air Slash? None of them feel "right". At...
  11. Zeb

Bulbapedia also suggests "junior" in its name, so I can see it evolving if that's where the name comes from. Hopefully its evolution is very cool, because I want to use Minior on my first playthrough. Also there seems to be at least six different colours based on this image Not sure which I...
  12. Zeb

Actually I don't think that cow is a Pokemon after reading properly (lol). It says that people made the art, so the stickers seem to be fanart? Would have made for a cute Pokemon though for sure.
  13. Zeb

There also seems to be a new cow(?) Pokemon in the LINE stickers Serebii posted earlier. All the things with Pikachu are other species, like Goomy, Dedenne, Gengar, Cherubi, Milotic, Ludicolo etc. So it would be odd if the cow was an exception and not a Pokemon, right? Very bottom left one...
  14. Zeb

I don't think you should get another try, no. The moves are probably powerful enough as it is, there should be some element to strategy with them and that would mean losing out if your opponent makes a good prediction like that.
  15. Zeb

Well 600 was mostly an example of a higher number just for the sake of example. And I don't know, with it being the 20th anniversary year, I can see them shoving as many in the region as possible. I wouldn't complain since I like the variety in wild encounters and trainer battles, but I know...
  16. Zeb

Why do you keep saying there's a 5th section though? There's 1 dex, 4 islands and a rating option. That's the 6 options shown on the screen. Why? Let's say the dex is 600 heavy just for an example, then 1% of that 600 is 6, so if we are assuming it's rounding up that %, then even if you've...
  17. Zeb

1% could be rounded up - showing 0% when you have seen some Pokemon seems illogical. All the islands are coloured orange there, you can see the tint on the bars even if they are darkened out. Red = Alola dex as a whole, orange = 4 islands, yellow = Pokedex rate. It's set out like this. Alola...
  18. Zeb

No, red = Alola dex as a whole and orange = the four individual islands (and the one shown there is Melemele). You can see the way it's laid out, with the red one being the main one and then the orange ones inset slightly underneath it. Can't remember what yellow is, I think it was to get...
  19. Zeb

I think that was Melemele you're thinking of. The other names I think are just fan predictions based on Melemele (which means yellow in Hawaiian). So others guess the island names as red, blue and green.
  20. Zeb

If Magearna had a Mega I feel like it would have been promoted in the movie. The Morimoto news is interesting tho. Gamescom is the 18th-21st August, so it could clash/coincide with the VGC opening on the 19th depending which day Morimoto gives the surprise on. Hmm.
Back
Top Bottom