Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Trailers and News Discussion

Nice to see the Wishiwashi battle confirmed as a Totem fight, there's been a few people unsure whether it was/wasn't.
  2. Zeb

Charjabug potentially evolving at a later level is promising for Vikavolt's stats. On Pinsir's dex entry on the Japanese SM site it does say its rival in Alola is Vikavolt. So I guess these could be clues that it could have around the same BST as Pinsir - 500. Which would be great for it...
  3. Zeb

Remember to keep things from leaks in spoiler tags (or in a designated spoiler thread) please.
  4. Zeb

Jangmo-o's evolutions look good in-game. I think the middle form looks better than the last though. Clanging Scales is a cool move too, liking the animation. Bounsweet's evolutions are what I didn't want to happen to it. I was hoping for a sour/spicy angry fruit getting revenge for all the...
  5. Zeb

I honestly want to see more Alolan forms. Even if it's just one or two I'd be content. They've been silent on them for over a month now (since Raticate) so I think it's about time we saw another :P
  6. Zeb

Could be. I want to say we won't get more features announced but they keep showing and more so I wouldn't be surprised if there's even more for features left to announce! :D
  7. Zeb

Yeah I know, I was just joking because we all keep expecting it to be revealed and it never is, just like Trevenant.
  8. Zeb

I guess the Cutiefly evolution is going to be the Trevenant of this generation. Spotted briefly in a trailer and never acknowledged until release :P
  9. Zeb

1hour 15mins from the time of this post. Not long.
  10. Zeb

I'll make my guess now: -Starter middle stages. I don't think the banner change on the Japanese site was a coincidence but we'll see :p -Z-Evolution, or whatever mechanic involving Z-Moves leads to the Ash-Greninja type shenanigans -Maybe the elusive demo will finally be announced :ROFLMAO...
  11. Zeb

Well I'd particularly like to see another kahuna now that I think about it, since I think Hala has a fantastic design. While I would like to see some evolutions, I won't be getting the game until 5 days after its "worldwide release" on the 23rd, so I can just plan my team then, rather than...
  12. Zeb

Yeah, we're done arguing over this because it's going nowhere. Time to move onto discussing something else.
  13. Zeb

If I was drinking when I read this I would have spat my drink everywhere :giggle:
  14. Zeb

Watch it be a reasonably accurate OHKO move :eek:
  15. Zeb

It has to survive two turns to pull off the Z-Move and then successfully pass it. No holding a Focus Sash either, because it'll need the Z-Crystal. And it's still an Eevee, so it's not particularly threatening. I don't think it will be a problem.
  16. Zeb

Napoleon Dynamite what are you doing in Pokemon?
  17. Zeb

I think I said this yesterday, but we've been getting one big trailer at the start of the month and then a not-quite-as-big-but-still-decent one around halfway through. Yesterday's doesn't really fit with that pattern, so I think that's what the 20th one will be and it'll include Rockruff's...
  18. Zeb

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8hARTlZrE
  19. Zeb

I think next week will be the Rockruff evolutions. It seems around a week (give or take) after Corocoro we've been getting their news, like with Palossand and Stufful being the 19th(?) last month and Bewear and Mimikyu being the 19th in July. We seem to get a big news drop at the start of the...
  20. Zeb

@Esserise Thanks to @捷克羅姆 for the translations! :D
Back
Top Bottom