Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

Unstuck the thread with the few days of events being over, but added the link to the full demonstration (from Tuesday) in the first post in case anyone turns up and had missed it. :)
  2. Zeb

Apparently it's just for Japanese people watching on Niconico and is advertised as a recap. (But yeah, I saw it there and on Serebii when I looked it up the other day.)
  3. Zeb

I think it probably mentions another Pokemon - one they brought Yungoos into the region to control. And they didn't want us to know of that yet. That seems more likely than them mentioning another new region at this point. Some people think it's Rattata, but the official site doesn't need to be...
  4. Zeb

Already said once to keep discussion on any potential starter leaks to the rumour/leak thread. No problem with you discussing the starters evolutions in theory/speculation, but please don't bring up any sort of potential leak outside of the rumour/leak thread. Just in case they are real, we'd...
  5. Zeb

Just a note to keep discussion on any potential leaks/rumours to the thread for it.
  6. Zeb

Yungoos's expression is 10/10.
  7. Zeb

Just kill the Ledyba and move on and find something new!
  8. Zeb

Looks like I might be wrong and they might just be repeating the start lmao D:
  9. Zeb

Added a link to Nintendo's Youtube stream to the first post. Three links for three different streams, so hopefully there's at least one that works well if some people have trouble with the others :) e: Kirby4ever ninja'd me :P
  10. Zeb

They usually update Corocoro information the day before release (at least the non-Japanese sites) and since they haven't updated today and there's only about an one hour until the presentation, I'd agree that the koala and dog are most likely going to be shown in some form at the treehouse.
  11. Zeb

To anyone who thinks it's just going to be a repeat of what we know: I find it unrealistic that Masuda has flown out to LA just to show us things we've already seen/know. There's just no point to it, we've had press releases and trailers all covering it the last two months. Sure he'll probably...
  12. Zeb

If they're doing a gameplay demo I'd quite like to see it take place on a different island than the first. They've focused a lot on the first island over the past month with the couple of trailers we've had, so it would be nice to be placed on one of the other islands. They don't need to show...
Back
Top Bottom