Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Caught 4 shiny Chikorita. I now have more shiny Chikorita than the rest of my Go shinies put together (1 Tyranitar and 2 Plusle) lol. So not a bad day I guess.
  2. Zeb

After weeks of not getting anything new, today's event gave the goods. Caught a Yanma finally, another Pineco which was enough to evolve into Forretress, earned a Metal Coat from a research task so could finally get Steelix, found a wild Quilava (and a few Cyndaquil) so I'm closer to Typhlosion...
  3. Zeb

Yesterday was a decent day. New catches were Chikorita and Gligar. New hatch was just an Alolan Grimer. I also found wild Treecko (enough to evolve to Grovyle) and Beldum (1 candy away from Metang) and hatched more Alolan Meowth (enough to evolve one). Today has been pretty good so far. I've...
  4. Zeb

I was out on a walk when a Phanpy showed up at a Pokestop nearby, so I thought I'd change my route and try to nab it. I got within about 50 meters of the Pokestop and it fled. Then when I was heading away it reappeared at the stop again. I wasn't going to go back for it and it just annoyed me...
  5. Zeb

Didn't do much today, but did get some new stuff: evolved an Eevee to Umbreon, and caught Stantler and Alolan Rattata (now a chubby-cheeked Raticate). Also found a spot that kept spawning Teddiursa, which was pretty cool since I don't see them very often. Tomorrow is another 7 day streak, so...
  6. Zeb

Did an excellent curveball throw research task today and earned an Absol. Pretty pleased with myself, because it took me ages to get it right lol.
  7. Zeb

Didn't do much yesterday, but did get a Dragon Scale from the Pokestop, so Kingdra here I come.
  8. Zeb

Funny thing happened the other day, I bumped into a wild Lapras, flung loads of balls and berries at it, then it fled. About half hour later one of my eggs hatched into a Lapras lol. Managed to snag a bunch of Larvitar on a hour walk this morning. One of which was shiny with 12 CP lol. I think...
  9. Zeb

Managed to snag a Qwilfish and Ralts on the way home which was pretty cool! Never seen those two before. Super bored of hatching Squirtle though ugh...
Back
Top Bottom