Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Nah, just a screenshot from the official site. Sorry :P
  2. Zeb

Part of the Agency definitely involves Festival Plaza. The rental desk is in the main room with your chair, and the more people you interact with the more Pokemon you can rent, I think?
  3. Zeb

The silhouette still changes due to different features, though. Look at Raticate, Persian or Dugtrio. Even Muk's, which isn't different when a silhouette, faces in a different direction. This art for the Zubat line is exactly the same art they have now.
  4. Zeb

In order: Buneary, Lopunny Inkay, Malamar Zorua, Zoroark Furfrou (Furfrou on route 1 wtf) Mime Jr, Mr Mime Ekans, Arbok Dunsparce Murkrow, Honchkrow (not new, but looks to have moved much earlier in the dex) Noibat, Noivern Hawlucha Flabebe, Floette, Florges Smoochum, Jynx Seel, Dewgong Mawile...
  5. Zeb

UBs, Alolan forms, move tutors/movepool updates are pretty much all I'm interested in whenever the leaks start.
  6. Zeb

That's only relevant if the word "vagina" is actually "vagina" in Japanese. And besides, "vulgina" isn't an actual word in English like "cum" is, unless you know some sort of slang that I don't. Even just changing it to Sticcem or Sticchem or something would be better than what was said. But...
  7. Zeb

A Mythical does seem likely. Combined with Marshadow being the last one (and they used it), early 2018 will be around the time the star of the movie is usually revealed.
  8. Zeb

I wasn't referring to the in-game censor, but the localisation team. I just don't see the best name they can create for it being "Sticcum", but godiego already reminded me there's already some like Cofagrigus.
  9. Zeb

You have a point. Hm.
  10. Zeb

I guess the name is going for a "stick 'em up" thing, since Adhesive points its head forward and fires like a weapon. Sticky + stick 'em up. But yeah, Sticcum doesn't seem like a spelling that would make it through... Ugolly is a neat name though.
  11. Zeb

Can someone give me a summary of what the deal with this interview is? I was out all day and just got home and reading all the recent pages made my brain melt. Do we know whether Ohmori and Iwao said it, or are we just going to have to wait and see? Somewhat related, I did mention yesterday...
  12. Zeb

In none of the interviews released over the past week has anyone seemed to ask about Alolan forms :censored:
  13. Zeb

While it's true people should keep hype in check, the original 4chan leak from back in March - which has basically been right about everything so far - said there would be new Alolan forms. It mentioned "USUM" as the name, the games being on 3DS, Giovanni and RR (Rainbow Rocket), new Ultra...
  14. Zeb

The Rental thing sounds like it could be really good for those who wanted something like that. I guess it depends on how it works, Festival Plaza isn't a good example of an well thought idea, so let's hope the facility works better than the feature it's attached to.
  15. Zeb

Sharpedo is next to Camerupt - the picture just cuts it off. You can see the tip of Sharpedo's head just poking into the photo near Camerupt's right-most ring.
  16. Zeb

One of Hawaii's nicknames is the Rainbow State. It's one of the reasons we managed to guess we were going to Hawaii before the region was revealed. (Rainbows on the concept art license plates was another.)
  17. Zeb

Probably won't be anything on that scale since these are just third version games. New generations have lots more mystery to them.
Back
Top Bottom