Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

My favourite of the three Kanto birds. It makes for a pretty good thunderbird, I guess. Vileplume
  2. Zeb

My least favourite Fire/Flying type. It's somehow just boring to me. Speaking of boring Stantler?
  3. Zeb

Very cool Pokemon. Love the concept of a solar powered frilled lizard. Has an interesting typing, decent movepool and useful abilities too. I rate it... highly! Malamar
  4. Zeb

Glaceon, like most Eeveelutions, I find overrated in general. So I don't care for its shiny either. Cacturne?
  5. Zeb

Cute, and has an interesting unique trait with the patterns to keep it memorable. I like how it's not just a bad early game Bug/Flying for battle use too, Compound Eyes + Hurricane is pretty cool. Mantine
  6. Zeb

Sand shark, and a hammerhead at that, is a cool idea, but I'm just so sick of it these days. Which is a shame. Pyukumuku
  7. Zeb

It's one of the many cool Bug-types from Gen V, I think it's great. Bouffalant
  8. Zeb

Ruined Chinchou's weird vibe. It goes for the cute design - it's far too cutesy looking for an anglerfish. Torchic
  9. Zeb

Pretty boring. I hope it gets a regional form or something down the line that makes it more interesting to me. Has a good offensive movepool though, lots of choice there at least. Manaphy
  10. Zeb

Huntail has the better design, but Gorebyss has some really dark dex entries to make up for it. Girafarig
  11. Zeb

Nice design - it's a bit simple, and a sunflower could probably be made more interesting, but it's not bad. I hope Game Freak gives it some nice buffs eventually, it really needs something. Joltik
  12. Zeb

One of my favourite Fire-types - snails are great. I wish it kept Slugma's stylish eyebrows, though. Slaking
  13. Zeb

Amazing, I love it. A trippy faceless clown that throws its exploding firework head. Exactly what I want from a weird out-of-this-world design. Stakataka
  14. Zeb

An angry snowflake that uses chains of ice to capture prey - amazing. One of my favourites for sure, I'm very glad it got some big buffs this generation. Volcarona
  15. Zeb

Very cool. I love how the arms move around when it attacks. I need to get around to using one in a playthrough at some point. Well I guess my opinion is different to yours. ------------ Liepard?
  16. Zeb

Not my thing. Although Water/Fighting is a cool type combo at least. Gyarados?
  17. Zeb

Gross. Ruined the earlier stages of the line. Porygon-Z
  18. Zeb

Very cool alien, I love the trenchcoat idea they went for with its design. While I prefer Elgyem over it, Beheeyem is still cool. Yanmega?
  19. Zeb

One of my favourite Alola Pokemon and Grass-types. I was so happy to have another mantid Pokemon, but then I was tricked and it's actually a flower! It's a great design mixing the flower, orchid mantis and kimono, reversing the idea of a mantis pretending to be a plant into a plant pretending to...
  20. Zeb

One of my favourite Ice-types, I like the icicle beard it has going on. Kinda wish it was Ice/Water though, so Swift Swim and Aqua Jet were more useful for it. Frillish
Back
Top Bottom