Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Yeah the blue one is the shiny version.
  2. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Bigger version of the Global Link art for the new stuff. Click the image for full size.
  3. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Yeah, it's more like a surprise attack/ambush. Which is why you have things like Galvantula that can learn it and Hitmonchan that can't learn it. That being said, Incineroar could get away with learning it since it's both a cat (stealthy attacker) and a Dark-type. I'm still waiting for...
  4. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Zebstrika was one of the first Pokemon I checked for move updates and was only disappointed yet again. They keep giving every single move to Rapidash and giving the scraps to Zebstrika. Rapidash can already learn Drill Run, it won't really appreciate High Horsepower like Zebstrika would. It has...
  5. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Dividing Peak Tunnel is between route 7 and 8 apparently. So I think it's that big tunnel near Wela Volcano (in the distance below), and they just turned it into a little area.
  6. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

It's mind blowing that a Lurantis outfit comes with shorts and not trousers, when the Pokemon itself literally has pinstripe trousers.
  7. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Well Staka has 131 Attack + a (nearly always) high powered Gyro Ball. 131 Attack + 150 BP move is a very strong combination, it's stronger than things like Garchomp's Outrage, Tyranitar's Stone Edge, Excadrill's Earthquake, Tyrantrum's Head Smash. It can even set up Trick Room for itself to get...
  8. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

For fossils it's: US: Omanyte (Helix), Anorith (Claw), Cranidos (Skull), Tirtouga (Cover), Tyrunt (Jaw) UM: Kabuto (Dome), Lileep (Root), Shieldon (Armor), Archen (Plume), Amaura (Sail) I haven't seen any details on Island Scan except for the Pokemon available through it, so I can't help there.
  9. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Dragalge (UM) / Clawitzer (US), and Golurk (US) seem to be more version exclusives. I'm not sure what is paired with Golurk, it seems like it could be either Baltoy or Bisharp.
  10. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

I'm not sure if this will be considered a spoiler, so I'll put it in spoiler tags Also related to this
  11. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Wormhole lists for legendaries. If you want UB worlds, you want to go for white ones. Also the Warp Ride uses gyroscope controls. If you want to change it to the circle pad there's an Aether member in Heahea City that will change it.
  12. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

You can evolve it from what I read. It has Static, not its HA though. ----- Some more bits: - You can also get a Fly Pikachu after the Surf Pikachu by beating your old score with a new trick (or something like that). - There's only two Burst / Assembly catchable. The other old UBs caught...
  13. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Looking at the encounter table it doesn't seem to be. The new area is level 30-33 and doesn't have Drampa listed - it's only in the level 47-51 areas.
  14. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Some more things: - You can get a Surf Pikachu holding a Gold Battle Cap as a reward for being top surfer in all Mantine Surf spots. - There's a little area of Mount Lanakila now available near Tapu Village, so Crabominable can be obtained earlier (not sure about Glaceon, it wasn't mentioned)...
  15. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

They cost either 4, 8, 12 or 16. Starting off cheap but then becoming more expensive by the 4th island.
  16. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

These wounds - they cut deep :(
  17. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Ooo could be. Are Raticate and Gumshoos exclusive? I know Lurantis and Salazzle are.
  18. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Also Vikavolt, I think? It seems like it should be all of them which is good at least.
  19. Zeb

USUM Datamine Discussion

Do we know which Pokemon we can get Totem-sized? Is it all Pokemon that were Totems in SM and USUM, or is it just a select few?
Back
Top Bottom