Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Choo choo everyone! They hype train begins now. I'm so excited :D
  2. Zeb

I didn't see a single one while I was out :( Lots and lots of Chikorita though of course.
  3. Zeb

It has attack animations too. So no one should have doubts to it being a Pokemon. It's weirdly adorable though. View: https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1043231164843081728
  4. Zeb

I can imagine the nut sliding from side to side on the goop, and each time it goes to one side its arm pushes it back towards the other side. Or maybe its head will spin around like when you spin a Pokestop lol. Curious about its typing too. Steel seems fairly safe guess, but, other than that...
  5. Zeb

VGC Worlds is coming up next week, so I guess they could show it (or something else) there. Every year since 2013 they've revealed something at the opening ceremony - when there's a main series game releasing the same year, the reveal is related to that. 2013 it was Mega Kangaskhan in XY; 2014...
  6. Zeb

I think XY and SM have some of the best Pokemon, so I'm fine with ~80 again. Even though I don't really care about XY a whole lot, I do think that they brought with them one of the strongest groups despite having the fewest so far. I get that for many it can be disappointing from a collecting...
  7. Zeb

On the topic of single stage or multiple stage mons, compare the amount of single stage (regular) Pokemon in Alola to Unova and Kalos. Unova has nearly double the dex size of Alola, but both have 14 single stage (regular) Pokemon, while Kalos has the lowest new Pokemon to date and only has 5(!!)...
  8. Zeb

Fire for a flamingo seems fine to me. Flamingos are only pink because of their diet, otherwise they are grey. It would be easy to keep this in mind and design a flamingo as a Fire type that changes colour as it gets hotter. So have it start out pink then turn a fiery red as it heats up in battle...
  9. Zeb

Yeah, I was meaning the first stage. I've seen people say that they wouldn't be marketable enough (same with having a Bug-type starter), with Game Freak probably bearing in mind the starters get a lot of merchandise. But looking at Pokemon like Joltik or Inkay or Goomy they are adorable, so it...
  10. Zeb

Yeah, I'm tired of the 'humans in costumes' looking designs that all the (final stage) starters have been doing last few generations. Makes it really hard for me to like any of them, because it's not really my thing. Really hoping we get at least one invertebrate starter next generation. Can be...
  11. Zeb

I'm all for it. Viridian Forest looked very alive in the E3 demo, which is something areas have sorely lacked until this point. Usually it's just a bunch of NPCs. The only problem I have with it is that it looked too crowded at some points. And Mt. Moon from the initial trailer had too many in...
  12. Zeb

I don't want a Dragon, Fairy or Steel pseudo legendary. Dragon has been done enough, and the latter two are the two best types in the game. I'd rather see a type like Bug or Ice be given the special treatment this time.
  13. Zeb

Changing the bomb to dynamite ruins the point of the design. It's supposed to look like a sea lion doing tricks with a ball.
  14. Zeb

Yeah, removing the GTS is a terrible idea. It's way too useful for too many players. The only reason removing it wouldn't be a terrible idea is if they create something better to replace it, because it's true the GTS has problems.
  15. Zeb

Time to get comfy and settle in the thread for the long haul until late 2019. :coffee:
  16. Zeb

Venonat does look really good, I will admit. Very fluffy! They did a good job on updating the models.
  17. Zeb

Eh, I disagree. This was the best move they could make - they're targeting potentially new fans from Go or returning ones for Gen 1 nostalgia, while also reassuring fans not interested in Let's Go at the same time. Last year it was different. USUM was a rehashed version of a somewhat...
  18. Zeb

Game Freak really gonna tell me that the games must remain so pure to Gen 1 nostalgia that they absolutely cannot add the likes of Scizor, Steelix, Kingdra, Tangrowth, Crobat, Espeon, Umbreon etc into Kanto, but one totally brand new Pokemon is ok? What? I gave my thoughts on this a few weeks...
Back
Top Bottom