• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Can the Celebi in Crystal be shiny? Want to know if I should try reset for one when I (eventually) get there.
  2. Zeb

Just before Mallow's trial, there's a little stony beach with Wimpod. If you Surf from there there's an item under the water. That's the first one I've found. No, I don't think so.
  3. Zeb

Awesome, thanks :D
  4. Zeb

Apparently there's an upcoming event for the HA birds if you sign up for the newsletter on Pokemon.com. I've had a trainer club account for a while (somehow), but I don't know how to sign up for the newsletter? Anyone know?
  5. Zeb

Has anyone had the problem where when loading up ORAS you just can't move the player at all? It's started happening a few times now and I fear my save file might end up corrupting or something?
  6. Zeb

No idea. I had people telling me my Secret Base team was full of HM slaves at one point and I don't know how that happened.
  7. Zeb

Speaking of Secret Bases, has it been worked out how your team is set? I remember people battling me when ORAS was first released and they were saying my Secret Base team had HM slaves and stuff on it which was kinda annoying because I had no idea how it was being decided.
  8. Zeb

Bleh. That sucks. Moon Ball (if it was possible) would have looked very cool. Well thanks for the answer! Guess I don't need to worry about the ball and can just breed any old Nincada.
  9. Zeb

Funny, I just came here to ask a question about Shedinja too! Does the Ball you catch/hatch Nincada in transfer to Shedinja when it evolves? Or does Shedinja just appear in a boring Pokeball? (Gen VI speaking.)
  10. Zeb

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Nope, sadly not. :(
  11. Zeb

Yes. As long as the Pokemon can learn the move prior it will be available at the move relearners. So level Growlithe to 45 for Flare Blitz, evolve it and have it learn Extreme Speed from the move relearners.
  12. Zeb

It'll have the pattern of the game the egg is created in. Even trading an egg and hatching it on another game with a different pattern doesn't cause the Scatterbug to evolve into a different pattern - it keeps the pattern of the person who made the egg. (I know this because ages ago I created...
  13. Zeb

Re: steelixite in x and y? Only in ORAS sadly. Megas available in both XY and ORAS: Megas only available in ORAS:
  14. Zeb

Re: Battle of Hoenn question It's not available until the 30th. When the distribution begins I'm sure they'll explain how we get it.
  15. Zeb

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Flannery is in Scorched Slab and Winona is on top of one of the pylons on the roof of Mauville. Not sure about Brawly, Norman and Wallace. Wattson has the whole New Mauville thing as his time out of the gym. Sidney is in the Battle Maison...
  16. Zeb

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Around every 8-9 hours from my experience.
  17. Zeb

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It depends how many flags they've collected in their game that day. If they haven't collected any then they won't give you any. I think the max they can give you in one day is 30, so even if they've collected more it'll cap at 30.
  18. Zeb

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I never said it was hard to reset, it's inconvenient compared to the hatching routes in XY where the loop is holding one direction constantly without having to go to the corner after every egg. And it being far superior is a matter of...
  19. Zeb

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Honestly I find breeding in XY to be better. The Battle Resort is either annoying to navigate (having to avoid NPCs, quicksand, trees, rocks) or the loop is just inferior. The loop requires you to go through quicksand and also every time an...
  20. Zeb

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition They might get an international event at some point, but given they are breedable chances are you'll be able to get one through trading. I know if I manage to get them pretty quickly, and a lot of people seem to still need/want them, I'll...
Back
Top Bottom