• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The right-hand side of every page is dead for me. I can't click any of the links in those sections. It seems to be a specific cut-off point/length and applies to every page. Edit: Ok I read a few posts up and saw that other people have mentioned this. My bad.
  2. Zeb

I don't know whether this belongs here or in its own thread. Anyway, I noticed two errors with the Japanese names in places, I figured it's easier if I post annotated images. Pangoro: The one on the right above its artwork doesn't have the correct symbol(?) at the start, it's missing the...
  3. Zeb

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Just letting you know I've moved your post to the correct area for Bulbapedia questions, incase you wonder where it went from the VG section.
  4. Zeb

I noticed earlier that a lot of the Breloom images are missing. I thought it was something wrong with my PC, but after seeing Psystike's blog, I guess not. Also: Weavile Leafeon Umbreon Rotom I'll add anymore I come across. It seems like they all are going to have some missing, though. I...
Back
Top Bottom