Search results for query: *

1. Zeosan

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Here it come!! I'm ready for it - just 4 minutes left!
  2. Zeosan

Tag yourself, I'm Spongebob throwing Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee in the dumpster bin being all hyped up for 8th generation announcement.
  3. Zeosan

Phew, I finally caught up with more than 30 pages of this thread and I can say that I'm super excited about the direct tomorrow morning since it will be 8 am for me. I usually sleep in all day so I'll be awake in the time for the direct! I find it really hilarious that the Masuda's weedle...
  4. Zeosan

Or it could be some actual Japanese person who did the fake leak, y'know?
  5. Zeosan

My thoughts on this? I am quite convinced that it might be real, Pokemon Chaos and Control/Order but we'll have to see if we hear anything regarding the direct announcement and whatnot. Chaos and Control (or Order) definitely sounds waaaaay better than the Crown/Specter or King/Queen fakes as...
  6. Zeosan

Lets look into the logos a bit - the Japanese is done correctly there, it have something over ン which is basically a meteor/comet? When we got Sun and Moon, it was a Z crystal in that place. There's the POKéMON written on top and there's the PokeBall that are placed properly around ポ. If it's...
  7. Zeosan

Seems like there's no Pokemon direct happening today but do remember we might get something tomorrow or during the Pokemon Day - if nothing still, y'all can start to expect the 8th gen announcement in May the latest.
  8. Zeosan

Just little over two hours to go before we might hear anything about the potential Pokemon Direct announcement.
  9. Zeosan

Hello y'all - new here though I have been lurking in here specifically (along with that ResetEra's thread) for about over a month now so I am jumping on the hype train now, I guess! o/ I really hope that we will at least get the title reveal for Pokemon 8th generation this week though I have my...
Back
Top Bottom