• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zeosan

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

If I get a quarter for everytime someone says that we shouldn't jump on the gun, I'd be a millionaire by now but seriously, I'm very tired of people using that same argument over and over again. They literally just said that they're undecided on what to do about the Pokemon that isn't in...
  2. Zeosan

You're kidding me... really?! There. Is. The. Difference. Between. Pokemon. Being. Obtainable. And. Being. Usable. I wasn't talking about what Pokemon you CAN obtain in the games for Sword/Shield, lmao.
  3. Zeosan

Uhh... literally ALL of them were all in the previous installments (except for Lets Go if you count that but that's only one)?? Sword/Shield is basically the first main game to actually have some Pokemon get cut off. I will copy-paste what I wrote earlier in another thread. The statement they...
  4. Zeosan

With all due respect, it's probably not a good idea to resort to the insults such as "childish". Gen3 was full of new Pokemon, yes BUT they still have all the old Pokemon coded in so you still could find a way to get them and find them usable. Pokemon outside the regional dex are usable...
  5. Zeosan

No thanks, they literally said that some Pokemon are being cut off and honestly.. the majority of the fans would rather not deal with a game where some Pokemon are rendered completely unusable at all. It's better to be vocal about this NOW so they can hear us and actually make some plans or...
  6. Zeosan

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000019993 I used this link (feedback form on official Pokemon site) earlier to express my frustration, making my voice be heard about how some Pokemon got cut off and I'm sure that it would help if more people actually reached...
Back
Top Bottom