Search results for query: *

1. Zesty Cactus

What video games are you playing now?

the simpsons: road rage and pokemon battle revolution. awesome!
  2. Zesty Cactus

Monster Rancher Battle Card GB and i also rented Super Mario Galaxy from work the other day :P
  3. Zesty Cactus

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean XD
  4. Zesty Cactus

i bought that used for like $3 a couple months ago and i've really been meaning to get around to playing it. currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - one of my favourite games ever.
  5. Zesty Cactus

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest.
  6. Zesty Cactus

The Simpsons Skateboarding... lolz don't judge :V also i was playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs last night :D
  7. Zesty Cactus

Simpsons: Hit and Run, mostly.
  8. Zesty Cactus

Today I bought Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for Genesis on Craiglist and it's seriously awesome. o__O <3 Also been playing Simpsons Hit & Run, was playing Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs for a while, was planning to get into FF7 again.
  9. Zesty Cactus

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, because me and my bf were playing Four Swords and I wanted to keep playing. :P I've played the game before, but I've never finished it.
  10. Zesty Cactus

Pokémon Platinum at random (generally biweekly) intervals... just working on Pokédex and leveling up a second team. I got bored last night and ended up picking up Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I bought it used and wasn't impressed, so I sort of threw it in a pile and forgot about...
Back
Top Bottom