Search results for query: *

1. Zesty Cactus

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Hi! Thanks for your feedback :) Unfortunately, we don't have as many active users in manga as in other sections. ^^' often it feels like I'm the only person who writes summaries, particularly for series beyond Pokemon Adventures... I guess anyone who buys them all AND feels like contributing is...
  2. Zesty Cactus

I think it would be a lot more efficient to just list the Trainers on their respective areas' pages. When you think about it, when you're playing through the game, a list of Trainers that are permanently missable isn't very useful because the list is given out of context. It makes more sense on...
  3. Zesty Cactus

i'm not sure but i've been under the assumption that if it's specifically mentioned, it counts. >_> *hasn't seen the episode recently*
  4. Zesty Cactus

i'm not sure i understand what you mean. are you saying we should have a page for moves that Pokémon can only learn in older games?
  5. Zesty Cactus

QUICK QUESTION you know how on Windows you can submit an edit without using the button by pressing Alt+Shift+S (or preview with Alt+Shift+P)?? is there any way to do that on a Mac? thanks :) they should be. do you know off the top of your head whose is missing? thanks :)
  6. Zesty Cactus

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Fix'd.
  7. Zesty Cactus

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread from the site issues thread: i agree, it's annoying as hell. >:[ one workaround i found is try clicking "undo" but then not actually undoing it... then you can basically see the changes backwards. :P
Back
Top Bottom