• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Z

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Anyone know if Decidueye's signature Z-Move is any good? Like perhaps it trapping both members of the enemy team while dealing massive Ghost-type damage?
  2. Z

I actually don't think it has to be a Pokemon for a Pokeball to contain something. Aren't overworld items traditionally contained in discarded Pokeballs? That's the whole idea behind Voltorb and Foongus, after all.
  3. Z

There's another option - changes in pre-production that led to completely or near-completed designs being shelved for later games, like with Shellos and Mega Flygon.
  4. Z

Champion Oranguru.
  5. Z

We are almost certainly getting a toucan Pokemon since its on one of the new items of clothing.
  6. Z

I think they just put their own spin on classic mythology, like they did with Hoenn. Behemoth is supposed to be more of a elephant/hippo thing than a dinosaur, and leviathan is described as more of a serpent/crocodile thing than a whale - but it's also pretty clear that Groudon and Kyogre draw...
  7. Z

"Choose your starter: Piplup, Piplup, or Piplup."
  8. Z

The Encanto would be pretty rich for a monster basis, and fit the theme of the game - they have to stay dolphins during the day but can transform into a bipedal humanoid form at night (but they have to wear hats to cover up their blowholes).
  9. Z

Snowman two forms: Ice/Ghost and Water/Ghost? Night Form would be a regular snowman and Day form would be a puddle with accessories and facial features.
  10. Z

We finally got the wolf, so I wouldn't be shocked to finally get the dolphin in the same generation.
  11. Z

The proportions for these are all wrong to be Pokemon. Pokemon, even the humanoid ones, still use exaggerated body proportions - greatly increased head and hand/foot size generally. Clownseel and Batmanowl are basically traced-over humans (with inhuman legs) and Fanboycat is basically a traced...
  12. Z

Who says there's only one of each Legendary and they don't reproduce? That's a common fan misconception based on the fact that you can't get eggs from them in Daycares. But we know many Legendary or Mythical Pokemon capable of reproduction (the Legendary Birds, Mew, Keldeo, Diancie, Latios and...
  13. Z

Diancie evolves from Carbink. We can't witness or trigger it but we know this to be a fact.
  14. Z

It's still marketed as "Zygarde Baby Form". Sleep-Mode Size - TV Tropes Fairly common anime trope. Makes Legendaries more marketable.
  15. Z

Not sure why people would be surprised with Legendaries getting baby forms. Isn't that what Zygarde Core was testing the waters with?
  16. Z

There was game data for a Rhythm Heaven character in Smash 4, though.
  17. Z

I'm a bit dissapointed with Type Null because I honestly thought it was a literally new 19th Type that was literally neutral to everything and took neutral damage from everything. Sort of like a "true" Normal type.
  18. Z

When Fossil Fighters did a similar plot in the first game the humanoid NPCs gave you "clone data" of their monster forms so you could train them and keep them in your party. I'd wager that might happen in Sun and Moon's post-game.
  19. Z

Almost all humanoid characters in Japan are required to have five fingers. If you have four, the yakuza complain. Seriously.
  20. Z

Given the events of the Hoopa movie and the "culture center" (read: Catholic church) in Sinnoh, I don't think this interpretation is entirely unknown in Japan.
Back
Top Bottom