• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Z

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I think Ruby and Sapphire are the last non-gen 1 remakes we'll get. From now on I expect them to just remake G1 Kanto with every new console.
  2. Z

They'll probably just go in order. Let's Go Togepi/Marill Let's Go Skitty/Ralts Let's Go Riolu/Munchlax Let's Go Axew/Litwick Let's Go Flabebe/Goomy Let's Go Rockruff/Mikikyu
  3. Z

Well, I mean, they're not going to turn down an adult's money if they want to plunk it down. Plenty of games aimed at very young children like Kirby are playable for adults. That's just not their primary audience.
  4. Z

Ugh, the statement has been lost in this pure torrent of news. Basically it was something along the lines of "this is an easier game meant for guardians to use to introduce their children to Pokemon". When they say "veteran players" I'm pretty sure they mean Pokemon fans in their 30s and 40s...
  5. Z

I just saw a translated bit of a statement from Masuda that said these games are squarely aimed at extremely young children (something like 4-9, I'd imagine). That's the whole point of co-op mode - so an adult/older sibling can help them through "difficult" parts of the game. These games are...
Back
Top Bottom