• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Z

Space World 1997 demo for Pokemon Gold leaked

You're forgetting how Ditto works. When it morphs, it has all of its stats replaced with the copied Pokemon's. EXCEPT HP! Animon has over 50 more base HP than regular Ditto. So it would've been a straight up improvement. As I've tried to explain many times to people, the word for "bark" is...
  2. Z

I don't know how true this is, but people are saying that Lugia was designed either exclusively by or in collaboration with the anime staff for the second movie. The same might also be true of Togepi which is why his butt is hanging out among the Legendaries.
  3. Z

We got Cruise basically remixed in Sun and Moon. Here's hoping Honoguma gets revived and redrawn into a new Fire starter soon. It's literally my favorite Fire-type Starter based on design alone.
  4. Z

Anyone know where the colorized versions are from? Was that done by fans or did it really give them those colors when put into GBC? I can't find colorized versions of back sprites, so I thought they might be fan-made. I did some more digging and apparently Snubbull was originally intended to...
  5. Z

* The art style overall is less polished but cuter and rounder. * The Honōguma line is just straight up superior to the Cyndaqul line. Beta Girafarig is much better, too. I love how the dark head actually looks evil. * I freaking knew Baby Meowth had to have been pitched at one point. Really...
Back
Top Bottom