Search results for query: *

1. Z

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

I don't care. GameFreak claimed it was for the launch of Pokemon Bank! Either they lied to US THEN OR THEY ARE LYING TO US NOW. T H A T I S S I M P L E!
  2. Z

They don't do their 3D modeling. It's contracted out to Creatures Inc. Because GameFreak themselves have admitted they had no experienced members of the team to handle it. These models were then intended to be used indefinitely so that there would never be a dex cut. But guess what? They're...
  3. Z

I think at this point we know it's not the fandom clammoring for shorter dev times. It's 99% likely to be Pokemon Company International who like to have Ash onscreen with a new Pokemon at least every other episode. The fact that the new anime is actually Pokemon Go the anime and will revisit...
  4. Z

Transitioning to 3D was a massive mistake. GameFreak clearly don't have a lot of experience, talent, or resources to make 3D models and they should probably go back to sprites done in the style of indie games if they want the games to be sustainable with their stupidly limited team and poor...
Back
Top Bottom