• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

Less of these stupid monsters, moar TOWN!
  2. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

I wasn't even thinking about HD sprites. I was thinking of literally just re-using the sprites from G1-G5 as static images. Perhaps players could even select which generation they want their Pokemon's sprites to be based on - like you could have your Pikachu display a Diamond and Pearl sprite...
  3. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

A trip that lasts 2-3 years while the rest of your family is neglected at home.
  4. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

Yeah, that's what I'd expect. Either static 2D battles or extremely simplified models like in the Voxel Quest style or the Rumble style. Having the Pokemon be sprites, voxels, or abstract toys keeps the people who want to use the old Pokemon happy while keeping fully animated high-quality...
  5. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

Basically Home would be the "core" PVP game experience and the individual titles would be the PVE story mode. It would demarcate the series similar to how Stadium and the GI/II titles worked. While Silktree did say you can just trade for the Galar Pokemon, removing the need to purchase the...
  6. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

There's a topic right here on that: In defense of limiting the Dex and where the franchise can go from here
  7. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

I think part of the problem is that there's not much "game" to begin with and never has been. There's a loose sports narrative and a world map that is essentially a spruced up Google Earth that exists to be a framework for the Pokemon to exist in. Once you start removing Pokemon from the...
  8. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

If they decided to just totally embrace the crazy and made EVERY generation a Black and White (with 151 new Pokemon) I could see that working out. If they decide to half-ass it and just do 70 new Pokemon each gen like they've been doing, that won't please anyone. It's not enough new content to...
  9. Z

SwSh Pokemon Home

Basically make it like a stripped down Pokemon game itself. Essentially a Pokemon Essential mode or an expanded PokePelago combined with a PokeWalker. * Exploration Mode: You can assemble a team of 1, 3, or 6 Pokemon, point to a themed place on the map and "Walk" through it encountering wild...
Back
Top Bottom