Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Wow I missed that too. Indeed :)
  2. Zexy

Zexers is here and saw all the nice photos from you all! You look good! :)
  3. Zexy

qt 3.14 I lol'd
  4. Zexy

I'm very very happy, because I just got a pet! :3 I took this selfie a few hours ago, quality's bad but I couldn't get a better shot of the little one. He's not fond of photos :/
  5. Zexy

Just awesome! And cute! And adorable! :3 It's so cool when some of us meet up, especially when they live that far from each other! poor Mido, guess you have to wait a bit more xD Both pics are cool! Both of you in it makes it better. turtles tho
  6. Zexy

Cool! You look like Harry Potter's Professor Snape, though :)
  7. Zexy

You look cool as always (I have seen past pics)! Oh, I had no clue that you have met IRL with Setra! That is a pretty nice pic. The jacket looks special!
  8. Zexy

You look X-tremely cute x3
  9. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Looking good! I actually like your face in the first one :) The T-shirts are cool! :thumbup:
  10. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Great! :thumbup: Happy birthday to your cousin. Who took the photo, may I ask?
  11. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Just because of Mother's Day, a picture of me and my Mom. This one is from 2011, I don't have any more recent with just us two around :)
  12. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 European Parliament, from my recent trip to Strasbourg:
  13. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 True. It's probably because only handsome people can get an Aurumoth!
  14. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Just wasn't sure that it fit into that sentence. Whatever, shrug it off :))
  15. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Got it, it's 5 kilometres, right? Yeah, it's like a marathon... only TOO MUCH shorter! :)) That's much better than the previous one. Still, what's an fyi (me and my stupid questions :))
  16. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 That's a really nice pic, but what's 5K? Imagine ^ with more hair than that :P No offense, I don't like long hair on men :-)
  17. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Fooled ya? I'm not staring into the horizon! This photo was taken by me, using my phone, inside a bus!
  18. Zexy

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 My first pic in here!
Back
Top Bottom