Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Stop: c000021a (Fatal System Error) The initial session process or system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x00000000 (0xc0000000 0x00000000). The system has been shut down.
  2. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Thnx for incriminating us alongside you, ME :(
  3. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

But it failed!
  4. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Vote: Maniacal Engineer The more of my colleagues have a vote while I don't the better :P
  5. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

hey Gonzap. Bat Mafai 2 when
  6. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Good point. It's a neat mess :P Then you can try becoming friends with Dr. Boom and drop it later xD
  7. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

And then you get a free supply of explosives and a way to make even more. Neat. It is a good start...
  8. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Do they grow up to become nice explosives that way? How long does it take? You should meet Dr. Boom someday; I have a feeling you two will get along...
  9. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Dr. Boom, is that you?
  10. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

August 31st is the next one; that's a lengthy wait but we have to be patient...
  11. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

We should eventually fix its hardware, then...
  12. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

TSR isn't sentient... reminder: ME decides which threads are sentient and which aren't anyway.
  13. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Explosions are so a few days ago. I've moved on from that avatar :P
  14. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

I've explained several times that I believe most of them went better than it may seem. Sometimes it went bad for you but it wasn't your fault, besides dying a lot isn't always a bad thing (Christmas Mafia in particular...) You actually won VGM, MSW, Christmas, SWRMM, MP, Gen 1 and MSW II...
  15. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Neither do you... for a different reason :)
  16. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

Technically, infinity can be doubled... but it's not any better than having a Magikarp use Splash. However, if the homework assigned to me involves new sets of numbers I wouldn't object; I'll just invent a set of numbers that will let me multiply the rest of the homework with something and get...
  17. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

But I can an invent a number whose definition will include that it can't be doubled. And I'll call it Steve. It'll create a whole new set of imaginary (but not complex) numbers who'll bring a revolution to maths :P
  18. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

That assumes that everyone else has homework whose sum can be doubled :P
  19. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

That assumes that everyone else has the same amount of homework. They don't :P
  20. Zexy

The Situation Room 2.0

That assumes that we already have homework over our summer breaks. I don't :P
Back
Top Bottom