• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Most of the Pokemon I was EV training in Pelago are ready but I haven't got to leveling them up to 50 yet, should do so soon. Did some of the daily things I should and put some other Pokemon to EV train in Pelago for now.
  2. Zexy

Finally completed the Pokedex! Upon being done with it I finally went back to Wonder Trade and got some nice breejects. Also continued at Battle Tree with that team and got some wins, keep farming for BP while waiting for the others to get EV trained. Other than that I also did the daily stuff...
  3. Zexy

At this point I only miss some "trade with item" evolutions and Lunala to complete the Pokedex, and I plan tradebacking them soon to get done with it. So I started trying to get some BP seriously. I tried Royal Avenue because I've heard it is easier but it was actually annoying for me, although...
  4. Zexy

Kept working on completing the Pokedex, mostly evolving Pokemon. Also got Emolga and Mismagius from the GTS. Decided to give the Battle Tree a test run with non-competitively optimized Pokemon (Decidueye, Greninja, Celesteela); only got 4 wins. Pokedex Progress: Alola - 83% Melemele - 87%...
  5. Zexy

Reached 99/100 Zygarde Cells. Can't find that last one anywhere so I stopped worrying too much for now, perhaps someday I'll randomly find it :) Focused on catching almost all the Pokemon needed for Pokedex completion; the only ones I haven't got yet (mostly because I'm bored to go after them)...
  6. Zexy

So by this point I've played through the main story and defeated the League (only once), completed the Ultra Beast quest afterwards (caught Necrozma too), got all the TMs, some other useful Pokemon/items according to some guides and made some progress in the Alolan Pokedex. I also got into...
Back
Top Bottom