Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

A friend who I have not talked to for a while did call me earlier, and we did catch up, which is nice :)
  2. Zexy

Most media is just what you make of it. Toxicity always exists, but you can choose to mute it, block it, ignore it... Or just not bother with a platform altogether. What I know personally is that in most other platforms I have a "just watch, wait and see" mentality while here I can be more of...
  3. Zexy

I have stopped all public posting there for months... I do quickly skim over news trends sometimes, and keep in DMs touch with a few (Greek but not local) friends I made in there in the better days, pre-Musk, during lockdown...
  4. Zexy

I have unfortunately done the same once as a kid, basically we had dinner, then went to cinema and had extra snacks... Idk what family was thinking even letting me eat THAT much :(
  5. Zexy

Best of luck :) If you are well prepared, I am sure you will do fine
  6. Zexy

No idea unfortunately. For TCG matters, there is this thread stickied in General Pokemon Discussion, you may have better luck there... https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/tcg-collectibles-general-chat-thread.249561/
  7. Zexy

I have zero experience with either of these scenarios, surprisingly.
  8. Zexy

Probably a fight with someone of equal or greater force?
  9. Zexy

I would not exactly call that "combat".
  10. Zexy

Totally this. Having a job with no set hours is also not helping at all.
  11. Zexy

My sleep schedule is a mess. You can barely call it a schedule :(
  12. Zexy

I have no idea tbh, you may wanna ask at Other VG. Speaking of the weather though, it is finally starting to get a bit cooler. No torrential stuff since those two incidents early September...
  13. Zexy

Because this is Greece, we have global warming, and the temperature is OK enough to actually go to the beach I guess. Aside from some intense localised storms that just pass, we do not FEEL the autumn yet, this is summer enough for most people to still do summer stuff. It is surreal, I know...
  14. Zexy

Everyone is treating October like it is summer here, and it is so surreal... This week in particular lots of people got days off because of elections, and the beaches are FULL. Even by tourists who are advised to avoid the peak season. Like, wow.
  15. Zexy

I am not as scared of it myself anymore, but I sure would not want it anyone near so many elderly people, of which I am interacting a lot with the past few days...
  16. Zexy

Speaking of which, there was an incident within the week where one of the people watching over another patient next to grandma in the hospital did test positive for COVID, so we all had to retake tests, thankfully we all got negative... But it saddens me how insensitive people can be sometimes...
  17. Zexy

I have a very busy day, in between work projects, family stuff, GO Battle Day and several other personal projects. Yet this somehow makes me feel productive instead of burnt out, I felt much worse the past few days when I knew some things were bad and I could not do anything about it...
  18. Zexy

You will do great, no worries! :) Please consider joining us sometime. Best of luck! I have tried several languages (French Italian Spanish Russian Japanese), German has actually not been one of them though, so not much tips sorry :(
  19. Zexy

Grandma actually did the surgery to fix the broken hip bone and should finally get better, even make some first steps with a Π shape walker tomorrow. So tired from all the hospital shifts, but feeling much more hopeful.
  20. Zexy

How did it not leek earlier? They are saving Dragon for last... In before this is the Kommo-o and we do not get Noivern lol
Back
Top Bottom