Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

RM13: HD and Denise

Hello, Random Messengers all over the world! BGN time! Pretend You're Xyzzy Password: Bulbagarden
  2. Zexy

One night, when used, it redirected all of the game's night actions so that they target it instead. It is a somewhat common role.
  3. Zexy

Cool. I gave myself the Lightningrod role in TWR Season '16 Mafia after all :)
  4. Zexy

I just asked if anyone was up for a test run since I expanded the custom deck. It wasn't planned.
  5. Zexy

Pretend You're Xyzzy Password: Bulbagarden Test run of new, bigger custom Bulba deck
  6. Zexy

Hello, Random Messengers all over the world! This weekend we're doing more CAH! Pretend You're Xyzzy Password: Bulbagarden
  7. Zexy

Pretend You're Xyzzy Password: Bulbagarden
  8. Zexy

10 minutes left!
  9. Zexy

Hello, Random Messengers all over the world! It's Bulbagarden Game Night time! Tonight we will do Pretend You're Xyzzy (Cards Against Humanity simulator) with a custom Cardcast deck. In 2 hours, 49 minutes from now. 1am GMT
  10. Zexy

I quoted you on this :P
  11. Zexy

It has Eznap's Seal, not Enzap's Seel :P
  12. Zexy

*looks at my post* *looks at ME's post above* ... I think that says a lot about how ME and I do the same thing in different ways. At least Enzap only liked my post :D
  13. Zexy

Hello, Random Messengers all over the world! It's not for BGN this time I would like to invite any willing regulars to Random Messages Mafia 2! For those who might not know what that is, it is a mafia game based on RM lore, as the regulars create it. A mafia game is a strategy game where two...
  14. Zexy

Better.
  15. Zexy

You can't double ban me. ... ME, I demand explanations.
  16. Zexy

At least Leeroy had chicken...
  17. Zexy

You can't ban me.
  18. Zexy

ME the HaMstEr MousE ... or maybe Random Hamster?
  19. Zexy

Thought the first didn't get sent. My internet's messing up -_-
  20. Zexy

Serves him right for the time he somehow made me a goldfish :P
Back
Top Bottom