Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

POTW Pokémon of the Week #7: Ditto

It would probably make getting a 6IV one for IV breeding easier too. On another note, I've heard that Ditto is the only Gen 1 non-legendary Pokemon that cannot be caught in Pokemon GO yet. Same goes for Mewtwo/Mew, doesn't change much in the theories but I guess it reinforces them a bit.
  2. Zexy

I really like the above theory. Its main problem is that explaining the prescence of Ditto in each area it can be caught in every game is hard. Then I realized something; it is stated that the Mew population was extremely high before and then they went almost extinct, and from them came all...
  3. Zexy

I thought that Ditto keeps its own stats despite the transformation... the anime probably confused me again. That Orange Islands Full Battle :( Based on the theory I had in the spoiler, though, Ditto probably doesn't re-write its DNA or anything but has it all stored and just expresses it...
  4. Zexy

Problem is, its stats are low to the point that achieving max Speed (252 EVs + Nature + Choice Scarf) can still be outsped by fast sweepers. Who'd have much better offensive stats too. As for it being a counter lead, its stats are low again so the other lead will probably be a step ahead...
  5. Zexy

Do you like or dislike this Pokémon? Why? I do. Unique concept, unique utility, raises important questions about how the Pokemon world's breeding (and genetics in general) work. How is this Pokémon in-game? Not good for an in-game team, but perfect for the Daycare. How is this Pokémon in...
Back
Top Bottom