1. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

So do I... but WoW aren't you several expansions old by now :p
  2. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

oh, it's ME.
  3. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Fire chickens don't mind lava, might as well jump in :)
  4. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Ah, the hosting glory days... to be fair, the only reason I did get so many games was because the hosting queue back then was quite inactive and underdeveloped. But later as staff, alongside the rest of the team, we did make some much needed changes. In that sense, my mod self did sabotage my...
  5. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Retired from games, yes. This is the post where I detailed the reasons: The Situation Room 3.0 I still post, mostly here in TSR, though.
  6. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Glad you think so. In any case, do your best to hold up for our absence and all will be fine :D You never know, you never know... :P
  7. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

My contribution to TWR? 1) 10984324 crazy custom roles that might have been awesome on paper but always annoyed whoever had to deal with them. These might've created great memories but they are good as gone now, just a memoir :) 2) A standard ruleset. This is the one long-lasting project I'm...
  8. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Wow, it's been only a year... Happy Bulbaversary, man! Few people have achieved becoming moderators in their first year in, so a big congrats is in order! Or getting that many TWR Awards at their debut season, of course. Glad to have you around, you're a great friend. Looking forward to more of...
  9. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

I'll still be here :) And yes.
  10. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean WE're not out to get you :P
  11. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

I GO almost every day :P
  12. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

The guy who can now fire you at any instant :P
  13. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Hello, War Roommates. Now that Zexy Games Mafia III is over, I'd like to say a few words to you all to wrap things up: Many of you may remember this here post. To sum it up, since the Awards at the end of the previous season, I've decided to tone down my TWR activity a bit for reasons explained...
  14. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

A wise move indeed :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
  15. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

*polishes his brand new Admin Banhammer* anyone feeling like blaming me today? Don't worry, I won't bite :P :P :P
  16. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

So, as I was writing up the Zexy Games III opening FT, I realized that I had forgot a few parts of FT in Zexy Games II -_- I went back and added them, just to bridge the story; it's nothing too important, and they were done kinda quickly unlike what I have in store for III, which is about to end...
  17. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Always :(
  18. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Hello. I'm doing fine :) but who are you again? just kidding, everyone knows who you are: Looking forward to seeing you play in EiMM :D
  19. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Kitty? Dunno who you're talking about, but there was also Setra/Peachy for a while, as well as Croag/Froakie.
  20. Zexy

The Situation Room 3.0

Trust me, it is not
Back
Top Bottom