Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

Battle a Team Leader once a day Battle another Trainer three times a day Research Breakthrough These will maximize your chances. The battles are a more reliable method.
  2. Zexy

You cannot select them at all. You should tap on the Pokemon to get on its individual menu and do the transfer there.
  3. Zexy

If you move over a certain speed, then yes no distance gets recorded, Adventure Sync or not.
  4. Zexy

Alolan Exeggutor has been available ever since its original release during Adventure Week, it just was quite rare after the first two days; just like Kantonian Exeggutor was before. This event makes them relatively common again for a limited time. Alolan Diglett and Geodude, however, may be...
  5. Zexy

You can get up to 50 Coins per day. So if some other Pokemon of yours was knocked out of its own gym earlier today, and gave you out its daily share of 50 Coins, Gyarados getting knocked out that same day would not give you any Coins at all.
  6. Zexy

Any of the following actions counts: >Opening a Gift your friend has sent to you >Participating in a Gym Battle together >Participating in a Raid Battle together >Performing a trade together If at least one of these actions is met for the day, for X days, you become the respective level of...
  7. Zexy

Unforunately I don't think there's any tip that's going to help much with this. You need to either get lucky with at least one Wurmple evolution, or find it in the wild... but being an evolved, and thus non-nesting species, there's no way to really hunt it down. I'd just check out biomes that...
  8. Zexy

Yes. I know, even though Snowy Castform also spawns in Fog, we never get Snow or Fog either here. So it's pretty much treated like a regional we don't have access to :(
  9. Zexy

You cannot buy Stardust and Rare Candy. You can get Stardust mainly by catching Pokemon, but also a little from hatching Eggs, feeding Berries to defenders in Gyms or completing Raid Battles. You can only get Rare Candy by completing Raid Battles.
  10. Zexy

As far as I know, it only changes every hour at :00 exactly. If it changed midway, then you probably just moved from one area (cell) to another that has different weather that hour. And back and forth again, in this particular case.
  11. Zexy

As far as we know it is random. Which makes sense as it was random in the main series games as well, based on personality value alone.
  12. Zexy

Just like Egg hatches, Raid Pokemon caught have at least 10/15 in every IV :) If the Appraisal isn't top tier you're actually unlucky...
  13. Zexy

I will suggest the Pokemon GO one. Dream World is two Generations old AMD is not connected to current main series games in a way that requires having them all in the same account. GO will keep getting updated and compatibility with main series might happen sometime later, even though there are...
  14. Zexy

My guess is that they would not want XP to become so easy to get as it would result in less people buying Coins with real money. But we cannot have a definite answer on why Niantic would want an item to function in one way and not another.
  15. Zexy

It's a well known bug since the recent update that only happens with Appraisal of Team Instinct members, showing Candela in place of Spark. Unfortunately there's been no update from Niantic to fix it yet. We need to just be patient until they release it.
  16. Zexy

You might've been releasing the long press a bit too soon. Although I must say I don't always manage to pull them right at the first time, so I think there might be a chance it will actually fail even if you do the long press right. In that case tough luck I guess, just try doing it again :(
  17. Zexy

It just has chances to spawn. You might have trouble encountering it because they just happen to be rare in the area. Hope you make it in time.
  18. Zexy

I'm afraid there's no way to do this that I know of, I manually change my team of 6 almost all the time, be it for Raids or Gym Battles.
  19. Zexy

True, but you can see those by just checking the Gym from afar without battling it. Besides there are lots of people who only count caught Pokemon, not seen Pokemon
  20. Zexy

It might in fact be more feasible to just ignore Gyms altogether. They only help a bit with EXP and Coins. In practice you couldn't do anything at Gyms until Level 20+ anyway. No need for Potions and Revives (just toss them) or Stardust/powerups.
Back
Top Bottom