Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

MILO (Mislynch or Lose): If town lynches incorrectly today, they may lose the game. Tends to happen in x+2/x situations (such as our 4/2) LYLO (Lynch or Lose): If town doesn't lynch correctly today, they may lose the game. Tends to happen in x+1/x situations LYSLO (Lynch but may Still Lose)...
  2. Zexy

The only difference in that style (which is "this could be the final day phase in the game", there's a major difference) is that it doesn't really make clear if it's MILO, LYLO or LYSLO. it's still -LO. Oh well, that's how things work with my standard ruleset... Not sure, but in any case the...
  3. Zexy

Yeah 2v2 with Commuter+Doctor would be a tie. ... it is this kind of thing that made me worry about Commuter being OP. But then even without a Commuter, a Doctor can always self-protect in hopes that town can always have the chance to tie if all but one scum is lynched and it is down to 1v1...
  4. Zexy

Congratulations to the mafia and FinalArcadia for their win! Thanks to everyone for playing. Special thanks to @AussieEevee who pretty much ran this by himself, I might've been co-host but I only made minor setup tweaks for balance and was involved with three technical decisions; the Skullcrow...
  5. Zexy

AussieEevee and I have decided to shorten the phase's length to 24 hours to make updates more timely. The rule about locking your votes to end it even sooner stil applies.
  6. Zexy

CORRECTION: The game is in a state of MILO. If town lynches incorrectly today, they may lose the game. As a result, HYPER-MAJORITY rules no longer apply. From now on, the phases only end earlier if all votes/actions are locked in a way that leads to an inevitable outcome.
  7. Zexy

You are right, there was a mistake. 11 players alive, 8 needed for HYPER-MAJORITY. still not a defined state
  8. Zexy

Not a -LO phase.
  9. Zexy

@FinalArcadia In this case it would be unfair to have you lose because the means of Agumon's death was a modkill. The wincon was talking about death by other means that are part of the game, not an action we had to take outside of the game's boundaries. So consider yourself a winner.
  10. Zexy

We'll get to it. Also a note for other players: since I'm co-hosting the game, please mention me as well in posts like this.
Back
Top Bottom