Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Random wild Sunny Castform a while ago. I now have 2 of these. Crawdaunt from a trade. With Crabhammer of course, but I'm not planning to power it up anytime soon. Yanma from a trade as well. Keeping it unevolved for now. Honchkrow, wild during Ultra Bonus Week 1 (aka another Johto Event) Lucky...
  2. Zexy

2 Slakoth from trades during the European compesnation weekend, for a total of 4 100% Body Slam Slaking <3 Random Alolan Rattata, just traded it because it was tiny for the Youngster medal. Might be nice for PvP. Mudkip from trades after CD, waiting for December. Random Lucky Totodile, also...
  3. Zexy

April 23: Mewtwo from a special (non-lucky) trade. Doesn't have Shadow Ball and probably won't get powered up :( April 25: Lapras from Raid Day. Unfortunately getting a perfect expended my luck to the point I didn't get a shiny June 5: Onix from Adventure Week Field Research, evolved into...
  4. Zexy

Spinda from a quest back in November. Haunter from a Gastly trade just after Gengar Day :( Oh well, waiting in hopes Lick comes back. Marowak and Rapidash from Ingress Prime weekend (wild Cubone and lucky from trade respectively) Feebas from an Egg (before Limited Research, so at least I didn't...
  5. Zexy

Misdreavus 763 from research. I actually did memorize the CP so the moment I saw it I could tell before catching it :D Drifblim 748, traded in as Lucky Drifloon. Appraised it, got shocked, then immediately evolved it. Might power up someday as a defender considering it is Lucky. Lopunny 1589...
  6. Zexy

Gloom 432, caught as Oddish, spawned nearby, announced on local GO chat, rushed to get it. Since I already do have Vileplume and Bellosom evolved, this stays as Gloom for living dex purposes. Mewtwo 2844... yeah I just got very lucky with this one. Just one Raid with Windy weather and there you...
  7. Zexy

I got a Lucky 100% Pidgey from @nmihal in a trade, he just sends them out to get Candy and I usually transfer them, but this one's a rather hilarious keep :) Already evolved into Pidgeot.
  8. Zexy

Vileplume is a better Grass attacker than Bellossom, however it can be found in the wild, which means that there still is an exceedingly rare chance out there you'll catch a 100% Vileplume making your first one redundant for 100% living dex purposes. While Bellossom cannot be found in the wild...
  9. Zexy

I've got Staryu 397 from Research a while ago. And a lucky Wooper spawn which I evolved into Quagsire 716, it despawned soon after I got it so no one else did :(
  10. Zexy

Oops, forgot to post in this one; I got some cool 100% finds since last update! First off, a Whismur which I evolved into Exploud 579. I was just walking around with a friend when he appraised it and told me. Next day, exact same scenario, but with a Rhyhorn! Not only did I evolve it...
  11. Zexy

I got two more, Vileplume 1984 and Gyarados 3281! Both spawned in their Basic forms from Lures in the last day of the Earth event. I evolved them and then maxxed out Gyarados, it is identical to my older 100% Gyarados now, both Waterfall/Hydro Pump :D
  12. Zexy

Got very lucky the past two days: Yesterday, 100% Sunny Castform 1337 spawned right next to the Gym my EX Raid took place. Everyone gathered who was Level 30+ got it. And today, out of Lures, we got two more (who I've both got before and evolved, so this time I'm keeping them at base forms)...
  13. Zexy

Got a Carvanha by chance, evolved into Sharpedo 327
  14. Zexy

Found a really nice Level 32 100% Aron which I evolved into Aggron 2660 :) Also finally got enough Stardust to be done with Rayquaza powerups for the forseeable future. The second and third 100% Rayquaza both stand at 3359 CP as twins, with the first 3645 CP maxxed watching over them.
  15. Zexy

Also got a Staryu from a lucky water biome spawn nearby, eventually evolved into Starmie 1908. When I get some spare Stardust I might power it up to 2000+, but I have more important things to do now. I've powered up my 2 100% Rayquaza some more, with the third hitting Level 31 and the second...
  16. Zexy

Apparently a single perfect Rayquaza was not enough, so I got a second! Now powered up to Level 31 (breakpoint VS itself), so Rayquaza 3177. ... and because that wasn't enough either, thank RNG, I got a third perfect Rayquaza in the exact next raid :O This one I'm still trying to power up to...
  17. Zexy

So, I did a Rayquaza Raid, got Rayquaza 2083 on the catch screen... I was literally shaking for a while, tried to calm down to get the throws right, it took me about 6 out of 12 throws but it stayed in the Premier Ball... YES YES YES :D It felt a bit better than the first Mewtwo, honestly. I...
  18. Zexy

Got a Lotad 225 earlier today when it was raining. Now I have two species in that evo family, hoping to get a third and try for a living dex.
  19. Zexy

Nidoqueen 2171, spawned as Nidorina in a Cloudy day, Level 35 and ready! Lucky catch, evolved it. Altaria 1174, spawned as Swablu in Partly Cloudy. Had some Candy spare in hopes I'd get and evolve a 100 sometime given how common they are, and it paid off. Lairon 572, spawned as Aron in Cloudy...
  20. Zexy

Got another Party Hat Pikachu soon before event end, Pikachu (Party Hat) 292. Caught an Eevee 247 too. Unsure of what to evolve it into, I'm quite against the idea of Espeon as I don't really seem to need it. But I just don't feel like going random either yet. Evolved my other Partychu into...
Back
Top Bottom