Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

Anchovies. Fish on pizza... eh. At least I never got pineapple or broccoli on it. So I can relate with SC there... I'd like one of my favourites like Blastoise or Charizard, especially since I would've raised them from their base starter forms as my first Pokemon ever.
  2. Zexy

In Greece we celebrate Orthodox Easter which was a week after April Fools, so these were separate days for me. For April Fools I just played a little bit of Pokemon GO with its 8-bit/Murkrow event and hanged out in GardenGarden Forums :) Easter I spent with family as usual. It was nice albeit a...
  3. Zexy

Making an origami boat. Anytime I've tried origami I've failed miserably and my classmates in Naval Architecture love to tease me like "If you can't even make a boat out of paper, how can you design a real one?" :) It's become an inside joke at this point.
  4. Zexy

On studies, nothing too major, just attend the week's classes and take notes. Thankfully it's a somewhat light period of the semester. I'd also like to lose some more weight. As for gaming: In the main series games, meet all the daily objectives and handle this week's BulbaTradeWednesday. In...
  5. Zexy

Probably back to blue. As a kid my eyes were blue but as I grew up they became green.
  6. Zexy

A major one involves losing weight, with a goal of less than 100 kg by the end of the year. Unfortunately it's not going nearly as well as it did last year, not making much progress. It's become quite harder after losing 40 kg so far, guess I've hit some sort of limit. Hope I can get through it...
  7. Zexy

Just one fellow Greek person from this forum. It was a nice meeting, hopefully we might repeat it sometime :) There are also a few GO players in my area who I first talked to online and then met while organizing some game-related activities, but I'm not sure if they really qualify as people...
  8. Zexy

This, and it sure does work all the time :p OK seriously though, it depends on who I'm talking to, I'll just try to appeal to our mutual interests, be it engineering (for people from uni), Pokemon (GO players I meet in Raids) or whatever else. There's no one thing I always do, although I have...
Back
Top Bottom