Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

GO Alolan forms of Kanto Pokémon are coming to Pokémon GO!

Did a Marowak Raid the other day and got that off the list. Only Vulpix family left.
  2. Zexy

Just glad that Alolan Raichu and Marowak stuck around for at least one more month in Raids. I didn't get a chance on Marowak yet, but this time it'll be much easier considering I'll be back in the urban area soon.
  3. Zexy

Diglett is available from 7km Eggs now, as is Geodude. I soloed a Raichu today and caught it :) Now I need to find a Marowak and other people who wish to do it.
  4. Zexy

Got 2 Alolan Diglett and 3 Alolan Geodude already, so I have one of each evolution stage now. I'm somewhat hoping to get some more Alolan Golem however, because they may see meta relevance as Electric attackers VS Flying-types. Even the current Lugia.
  5. Zexy

Apparently not, considering it is a fully evolved form. My second 7km Egg unfortunately hatched into a Meowth again :( However, it is from @TeaWest 's Gift from Seattle and shows that location, which makes it worth it :D I've now gotten a third 7km Egg, also from one of my friends abroad...
  6. Zexy

I got my second 7km Egg and have it on the infinite Incubator. Hopefully it's not Meowth again, but even in that case I won't mind too much having just two, so I can keep one of each form. Three or more would annoy me, however. As soon as I get at least one of all of Meowth, Vulpix, Sandshrew...
  7. Zexy

Also got that Rattata, but since I don't mind about XP I just immediately evolved it into Raticate for the dex entry. Nothing else for now in terms of 7km Eggs, but getting three Alolan families out of the equation already is nice enough.
  8. Zexy

Alolan Rattata is now appearing in the wild, apparently. Still haven't found one though, but being the only shadow in my dex it probably won't take long, just like Solrock yesterday.
  9. Zexy

Apparently so, but at the time of my post we did not know that :( I wish I could evolve my saved up hat Pikachu into Alolan Raichu but apparently it may not be ever possible. The cool part is that the parallel (non-branched) forms use the same base species Candy as the Kantonian forms. This is...
  10. Zexy

An unexpected introduction, way too sooner than the rest of Gen 7. That said, it is a welcome one :) Looking forward to evolving all the Hat Pikachu I have saved up for this, as well as some nice A-Exeggutor (and just one A-Marowak for the collection). I also hope A-Golem, A-Muk and A-Ninetales...
Back
Top Bottom