Search results for query: *

1. Zexy

GO Lucky Pokémon

Lots of luckies since my last post... Grotle and Walrein after October CD. Halloween event, Dusknoir, Sableye, 100% Drifblim, Skuntank, several Gengar with Lick (some powered up), several Pikachu with hats, Mismagius An Alolan Golem Pinsir Weekend, got a few, maxed out too. Ponyta/Cubone...
  2. Zexy

GO Lucky Pokémon

So after Moltres Day I mostly took a break on trading as I was waiting out for Best Friends with @nmihal and another friend of ours. September 10th though, I did get a Slugma, evolved into Magcargo 943, while doing a single daily trade to raise friendship. September 21st: Hit Best Friends with...
  3. Zexy

GO Lucky Pokémon

This has been a while ago, but here's the list of Luckies I got during the Trade Event, as posted in the Adventure Log: Jolteon 2396, Ursaring 2390, Mewtwo 2239, Granbull 2195, Golem 1987, Vaporeon 1884, Camerupt 1631/1229, Roselia 1519, Shiftry 1398, Machamp 1338, Medicham 1103, Murkrow...
  4. Zexy

GO Lucky Pokémon

I've gotten a lot of Luckies mostly from trades with @nmihal , going to post a more detailed list soon. But the important ones are Jolteon (which I plan to max out eventually), Mewtwo (not sure, it's a very long term project to go for a 3rd one) and a 100% Pidgey.
  5. Zexy

GO Lucky Pokémon

I haven't tried to get any of these too hard, especially considering I'm far from my usual city in which I play and have most friends in, as well as that I haven't hit Best Friends level with my two cloest friends (we mostly plan to trade in between us for useful luckies, but only after we hit...
Back
Top Bottom