Search results for query: *

1. Ziggy Stardust

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Oh, dear. Could be related a-la Carbink-Diancie, or could be Zygarde the first evolved Legendary Pokémon?
  2. Ziggy Stardust

But there are leaks. Although I wouldn't say they add so much. Well, Zygarde is set to appear in Mega Evolution Act IV.
  3. Ziggy Stardust

But the joke is the breeding compatibility, so, no. :lol:
  4. Ziggy Stardust

And probably huge. Rough estimation. If it's a Zygarde form and its head doesn't shrink, we could be talking about the most massive Pokémon ever. Scary.
  5. Ziggy Stardust

And Xerneas and Yveltal being immune to each of Zygarde's types. At least we know the unreleased move Thousand Arrows overrides Flying immunity.
  6. Ziggy Stardust

Theories and fanarts are already flying Personally I doubt it's Volcanion. Much less Hoopa (featured in two movies in a row?). I think it's a Zygarde form. The form of the head, and in the third screenshot its body has light patches that seem to be hexagonal (hard to tell with that quality...
  7. Ziggy Stardust

Man, this is interesting. Very interesting.
  8. Ziggy Stardust

It was real in the end, but not from Famitsu as some sites reported. What a plot twist. I guess next month Coro Coro is going to cover the new Mystery Dungeon.
  9. Ziggy Stardust

Seems like the May 21 announcement was a hoax. Some website mistranslated a scan and hyped the media. I forgot the gaming media is anything but trustful.
  10. Ziggy Stardust

My hopes are in the May 21 announcement.
  11. Ziggy Stardust

Seems like the golden rule for leaks is: If it's something expected, complain because it's not surprising. If it's surprising, complain because it's not what you expected.
  12. Ziggy Stardust

The Delta Episode is now in the website and the Youtube channel. Now it's pretty evident TPCi is completely aware of CoroCoro leaks.
  13. Ziggy Stardust

This "delta episode" looks like a postgame story to me. Now Hoenn games DO have a postgame story.
  14. Ziggy Stardust

Hope is the las thing to be remaining :lol:
  15. Ziggy Stardust

M-Steelix and M-Glalie haven't appeared in Coro Coro yet, right? Maybe they'll appear as "Mega Scoop" ignoring the fact that they were already revealed.
  16. Ziggy Stardust

Not sure if this pic has anything to do with Coro Coro, but I think this strongly implies no new megas. Maybe a bit disappointing. Source (in French. Does someone here understand French?)
  17. Ziggy Stardust

Ten days before launch? Nah. I remember it was a week or less.
  18. Ziggy Stardust

I mean item 766. It's presumed to be Rayquaza's Mega Stone, however it's a Key item. Rayquazite (?) could be listed anywhere. Again, from here: 752-764 are most new Mega Stones. 765 is Hoopa's item that is not a Mega Stone or anything related. 766 is a key item presumed to be related to...
  19. Ziggy Stardust

Not closer than Shaymin's Gracidea and Kyurem's DNA Splicers. It's not even a hold item, the stat increase is not the same. It's totally different to a Mega Stone. And the next item, that is pointed as Rayquaza's Mega Stone, is a Key item too. It's evident Camerupt, Lopunny, Salamence and...
  20. Ziggy Stardust

Even if the placeholders are reserved, you can always add stuff "after the last". Actually you can see from both Pokémon and item listings that M-Camerupt, M-Lopunny, M-Salamence and M-Beedrill were later additions. GF could still add more stuff. XY ones were perhaps added all at the same time...
Back
Top Bottom