Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but in doing nothing it did something. I wish I could be more articulate
  2. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they now hate all characters regardless of ships. I wish I could learn a new language
  3. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, shiny Pokémon are now so common that the regular version is the new shiny and nobody wants shinies anymore. I wish I would stop staying up until early in the morning...
  4. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you have all the time in the world to make Minecraft videos and become master at it, however you have no free time to do anything else, including eating... I wish I could try a new hobby.
  5. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you get a hog dog made from... meats you'd be better off not knowing... I wish I could come up with a good question for my thread... :confused:
  6. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, I did but I wasn't happy with having to do it (keep the rules in mind about readable posts :P) I wish I the new Pokemon games will be better than the mess Gen 7 was.
  7. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they add the ninth season, but remove all the previous seasons I wish my fridge and freezer was swapped around so I had more room for frozen stuff and less room for cold stuff
  8. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, all power sources are now useless and provide zero power, but the sky sure is pretty at night. I wish I could travel to Japan
  9. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It floods from excess rain. I wish they would release the Kingdom Hearts recap compilation thing on the Xbox One
  10. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Hey look I found a new thread I've never seen before... Looks like Eresh has forgotten about the game too (since you don't want to remember how the game works) I wish I could live in a cabin in peaceful forest
  11. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

I curse thee for not making a wish I wish Eresh would remember how this works
  12. ZinnLav

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the pizza place ends up closing down because you pressed the button too much and they went bankrupt from giving out free pizza I wish that my room didn't get so dusty so often
Back
Top Bottom