Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Rate the video game music above

6/10 I really like the Assassin's Creed soundtracks but after hearing them so many times, they've just lost luster for me Probably because it's actually her voicing the character and singing :p Here's another song from Tokyo Mirage Sessions View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P16aSNLmug
  2. ZinnLav

7/10, not bad, been considering maybe getting the game for awhile now. Reminds me a bit of Tokyo Mirage Sessions View: https://youtu.be/hFOfdLULUAk
  3. ZinnLav

I was half not going to listen to it and just mark the thread as read, but I'm glad I didn't. Very strong inspiring vibes. 9/10 Near perfect, seems I like the Bravely Default soundtrack, should listen to the whole playlist sometime. Song begins at 40 seconds:
  4. ZinnLav

Not bad 7/10 I've been playing Persona 5 and my goodness, it's soundtrack is good.
  5. ZinnLav

I listened to four of these in the background before I realised it was a playlist. 7/10 Never played Ni No Kuni, but I have played the second one. Looking forward to the remake. Been playing the Witcher 3 lately. It has such a superb soundtrack, here's one of the best songs in the game.
  6. ZinnLav

10/10 Superb, I could imagine exploring an old Gothic or Victorian manor with a tinge of magic in the air.... Been playing Valkyria Chronicles lately...
  7. ZinnLav

8/10 All these flutes remind me of Lord of the Rings Been meaning to look into this game to see if I should get it.... Come join me in a waltz
  8. ZinnLav

8/10 It's very nice and jazzy, like lounge music. Have some Ratchet & Clank music.
  9. ZinnLav

7/10 Quite intense. Let's slow it down again shall we?
  10. ZinnLav

Mystical, calming and fantastical. 9/10 Now for something completely different.
  11. ZinnLav

7/10 Nice and relaxing, only ever played the demo for that game, but I liked it. And as a segue on that, on the same demo disc I played this wonderful gem of a game, I never owned the full one but it easily fits in my list of favourite games.
  12. ZinnLav

8/10 Very soothing, I wish I could play Persona, but no PS4... (I highly recommend you don't read the comments as it has spoilers abound)
  13. ZinnLav

7/10 Pretty catchy
  14. ZinnLav

Whoops terribly sorry, heads been in the clouds and I'd forgotten what the thread was about
  15. ZinnLav

Eh it's alright 5/10 If you even remotely enjoy this next song, I would highly recommend checking out the series, the song alone got me hooked. The Saga of Tanya the Evil, Ending https://youtu.be/OgXZn_H_QAI
  16. ZinnLav

6/10 Reminds me too much of Fire Emblem also I had my sound all the way up, rip Speaking of Fire Emblem...
  17. ZinnLav

That was rather soothing 7/10 This is hands down one of the only songs to pull my heartstrings... so invigorating!
Back
Top Bottom