• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

It was planned to be a tentative title, already got a theme in mind, but that'll be a secret for now.
  2. ZinnLav

Could I add Back to Basics Mafia to the queue. Size may depend on popularity. May count as a mentor game? Game will focus on basic Mafia roles and shudder Vanilla. I don't have an exact start date because some setup will be required due to player size. Requesting an MoD/Co-Host to help with...
  3. ZinnLav

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/dungeons-dragons-mafia-13p-signups.298913/ And it's up!
  4. ZinnLav

Oh I'm happy to do signups but my game won't actually begin until I'm free of the game I'm currently in. Lemme type it up now.
  5. ZinnLav

Requesting Dungeons and Dragons Mafia (13p) to go in the small games queue. TheCapsFan is my MoD.
  6. ZinnLav

I thought @Snowy was your MoD? That's what the queue says anyway
  7. ZinnLav

I would like to add Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia to the queue, it'll be a small ??p game, up to 13 players. My MoD is DarthWolf
  8. ZinnLav

I would like to add Cells at Work Mafia [13p] to the Small Games Queue please. My Co-host is @Parissong and my Admin on Duty is @SoaringDylan (Two games between my last and this one should be good enough right?) It will be a bastard game (if anyone is interested in joining)
  9. ZinnLav

I would like to add Seraph of the End Mafia [13p] to the Small Games Queue please, my Co-Host/MoD is @Doctor Floptopus
  10. ZinnLav

I would like to add Black Butler Mafia [13p] to the small games queue. I have no MoD currently.
Back
Top Bottom