Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

I realised when you got confused that it was a mistake, I tend to use a WinCon as proof I'm town. Which of course worked since jd seemed super confused, we just didn't decide to lynch him xP
  2. ZinnLav

Pretty fun game I'd say, and wasn't too long either which was fine by me, as I wasn't sure I could handle two games at once for much longer xP
  3. ZinnLav

I liked how there were two town teams verses a mafia team, but the game would've ran the same if the town was one team as our Win Condition stated we merely had to live, at first it seemed we had to beat both teams, but all we needed to do was beat the Ganglers. Maybe it would work better for a...
  4. ZinnLav

I mean CO wouldn't be lying about the Cop check, since it'd be easier to lie and say they're PatRanger and didn't get the Cop role. I doubt there's four Lupinrangers plus Lone who could've picked either side. Plus if anyone was tracking CO it would've been easier to claim they visited Pika if...
  5. ZinnLav

I really couldn't say, I was confused too, especially when the towns can win together.
  6. ZinnLav

You're misunderstanding again, I claimed Miller, I'm LupinRanger and show up as PatRanger (I only said that I was Pat earlier in case there was a cop check and it made me look suspect)
  7. ZinnLav

Lone makes a good argument about Contrainer, I was tired when I replied earlier. UNVOTE: jdthebud VOTE: Contrainer
  8. ZinnLav

I never once claimed independent. LupinRanger wins with PatRangers as long as Ganglers have been eliminated, I have no idea how or why you're getting independent from that? Does nobody read their WinCon? Makes you seem shifty when you say something that contradicts the facts I have and other...
  9. ZinnLav

May as well share my notes, not that I have much to go off. Lone_Garurumon - MegaPod - LupinRangers (Doctor) Contrainer - ZinnLav - LupinRangers (Miller, shows as PatRanger) Max1996 - Claims PatRangers Pika_pika42 - PatRangers (Vigilante) jdthebud - [Thought I was independent in a 9 player...
  10. ZinnLav

So as not to muddle things, I will claim my role. I am with the LupinRangers but will show up as a PatRanger in cop checks, I'm a Miller If we assume it's 6v3 My Win Condition doesn't even mention the PatRangers, which means I can win with them as long as a LupinRanger is alive when the Gangler...
  11. ZinnLav

Hmm I thought it was just name claims, but the OP simply says "No claiming" Though people have claimed their faction to no ill effect @AussieEevee Would like a rule clarification here please
  12. ZinnLav

For some reason I didn't get the thread notification :bulbaFacepalm: Can't really say much about this, you just got a bad vibe? Anyone gather anything useful? In a game of 9 now down to 6, there's little point in delaying information.
  13. ZinnLav

Derp, of course I remembered it wrong again, I'm such a scatterbrain xP
  14. ZinnLav

According to the OP, Crystal Onix now has Cop powers (as long as they're not a Gangler)
  15. ZinnLav

Might be late, only just got back online so it may not count... UNVOTE: jdthebud VOTE: ExLight Sorry to invite you to join only to get you lynched, but you were acting a bit weird. (But then that's also Nagito for you)
  16. ZinnLav

I'm not claiming independent. I am a member of the PatRangers and win as long as the Ganglers have been defeated, you should already know this if you read your win condition, I don't need to defeat the LupinRangers to win. (assuming town all shares the same WinCon) VOTE: jdthebud
  17. ZinnLav

Seriously I'm just an idiot
  18. ZinnLav

Oh derp sorry, I was mixing up Max & AussieEevee since you both have Mafia games at the moment :bulbaFacepalm:
  19. ZinnLav

UNVOTE: ExLight Anyway, that's enough of joke votes, anyone want to share information? I checked with Max and I can say my WinCon is that I win with both Town teams as long as all the Ganglers (Mafia) are defeated. For me at least this means I am not against the other town team, which means...
Back
Top Bottom