• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Good game, right up until the end I didn't know if I was making the right choice in my vote. As some of you know, I was sending these to everyone who died, here are the ones I missed for the last two kills and the wins: [/SPOILER]
  2. ZinnLav

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Obviously it's either Mega or Pika... If it's Mega then I can only say that Vigilante Mafia threw us off completely... I'm still new to Bastard and can never tell what counts. What Bastard things have been in this game so far that we know of?
  3. ZinnLav

Abstaining from a vote won't help either, because then the Mafia member will kill AE (the confirmed town) and force me to pick between Mega & Pika, making it 50/50 regardless
  4. ZinnLav

We could also do a no-lynch, see who dies and then vote from the final two options
  5. ZinnLav

VOTE: Pika_pika42 You're the only one in my notes that I just can't believe is Town. The Mastermind visiting AE was confirmed by LazySpy, a Town Watcher, I doubt they knew they were being watched so I doubt AE lied about Jailer or Town. We know for a fact Eresh died D2 and Mega claimed the 1x...
  6. ZinnLav

I don't care if it's a lie and useless, shoo, the living are trying to play and don't need you interfering.
  7. ZinnLav

Deku has told me he's a Redirector/Jester, thus an independent, Mafia wouldn't claim Jester. After we lynch you we're going for him
  8. ZinnLav

From what he said in Gen III Mafia he hasn't been able to get on Bulbagarden lately so he was mostly inactive post D1
  9. ZinnLav

VOTE: Space Claiming Bomb and then saying you're Cop and then the Cop getting revealed and now you say you're Bomb again.... Even if you are Bomb I just hope I'm the one who gets hit by this blast.
  10. ZinnLav

I can confirm that not telling anyone about it is a complete lie, because I just found out about it from someone other than Darth.
  11. ZinnLav

VOTE: Contrainer I've got claims from everyone else. What say you? @Contrainer You haven't responded to my OC since D1 either.
  12. ZinnLav

LazySpy was a Watcher, he could see who visited someone at night. Janitor obviously has to be Kirumi which helps my notes...
  13. ZinnLav

You mean Max isn't the Mastermind? :lapras: Maybe he's Monokuma...
  14. ZinnLav

Sorry what? Are you sure you have the right thread? I hope a dead player isn't providing useful information to living players?
  15. ZinnLav

OC is very powerful if you use it right.
  16. ZinnLav

VOTE: TheCapsFan (Formerly MCH) I've got suspect actions from you during the night. Turning players Vanilla?
  17. ZinnLav

I know it's the night phase, but could we not go offtopic, especially the dead?
Back
Top Bottom