1. ZinnLav

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Hey everyone, @Pikadex & @Pikochu have agreed to keep Community Question going, you can find the new thread here: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/the-bulbagarden-community-question-thread-v2-0.279062/
  2. ZinnLav

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?
    Threadmarks: (01/02/2020) - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

It is with regret that I inform you that I am retiring from Community Question of the Week. It's been a good year, many wonderful stories and interesting insights from others, I read each and every post made in the thread. As some of you are aware, I missed a few weeks or struggled to come up...
  3. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (16/01/2020) - How did you spend your holidays?

Question of the Week: How did you spend your holidays?
  4. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (08/01/2020) - What are you looking forward to in 2020?

Question of the Week: What are you looking forward to in 2020?
  5. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (01/01/2020) - What is your best memory from 2019 and why?

Question of the Week: What is your best memory from 2019 and why?
  6. ZinnLav

Hello, due to the end of year season, this week's question of the week won't be taking place, take a week off or if you prefer, answer some previous questions you may have missed (they're all recorded in the OP and threadmarks for easy checking) We'll return to our usual broadcast on New Year's Day
  7. ZinnLav

I, myself don't really celebrate the holidays, my family are all for it. I do love the decorations and seeing how people do up their living rooms and the outside of their house with lights. I hate glitter though, why does everything have to have glitter on it? It gets everywhere. :annoyedVoltorb:
  8. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (19/12/2019) - What's your favourite thing about the holiday season?

Question of the Week: What's your favourite thing about the holiday season?
  9. ZinnLav

Not surprised there haven't been many answers so far, it's a tricky question. I've been trying to think of some myself. Harder to remember as you get older and get less gifts. Bad gifts? Hmmm, usually those stocking filler things you get for Christmas, just worthless novelty junk that has no...
  10. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (11/12/2019) - What are the best and worst gifts you've ever gotten and why?

Question of the Week: What are the best and worst gifts you've ever gotten and why?
  11. ZinnLav

Yeah that's the one <3 Such a fun game even if it was hard for lil' me.
  12. ZinnLav

I can't remember what the first console I played was, maybe a SEGA Genesis? I remember a two player game where one of you was Mickey and the other was Donald with like a flying carpet or something. I played a few other consoles before I got my own console, such as, PS1, PS2 and Xbox. The first...
  13. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (05/12/2019) - What was your first video game system and how did you get it/acquire it?

Question of the Week: What was your first video game system and how did you get it/acquire it?
  14. ZinnLav

Apologies, I'll have to delay the question of the week again, ran out of questions, I have a few December themed ones lined up though. If anyone would like to submit some, you're entirely welcome to message me, this is the Community Question of the Week after all
  15. ZinnLav

This answer basically sums it up for me too :P Late November in Spring is also far too hot, not even summer yet. Autumn is alright, but also hot around March, so really the only choice is Winter, I might feel the cold more easily because I'm thin, but at least it's easier to deal with.
  16. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (21/11/2019) - What is your favourite season and why?

Question of the Week: What is your favourite season and why?
  17. ZinnLav

I'm pretty agile, but I'm also pretty quick witted, so I'd probably end up being like a rogue or a spellcaster.
  18. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (13//11/2019) - You've become a fantasy game character! What character class suits you best?

Question of the Week: You've become a fantasy game character! What character class suits you best?
  19. ZinnLav

I prefer like sunshowers and light rain, slightly windy, not humid. I can't stand humid weather, everything else is fine. As long as there's a nice breeze I'm generally happy. Gets ridiculously hot here in Australia and the lack of wind just makes it worse, so I love it when there's wind.
  20. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: (06/11/2019) - What's your favourite type of weather and what do you like to do during it?

Question of the Week: What's your favourite type of weather and what do you like to do during it?
Back
Top Bottom