Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Fuck this game was confusing, I had a lot of fun, but it definitely messed with my head.
  2. ZinnLav

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

@Pikochu I think that's all four of us agreeing to a draw.
  3. ZinnLav

wait... Is Contrainer a Doctor.... who protected you? :bulbaFacepalm: I must admit it is a bit funny, but even with a Doc in play, I'd rather call a draw now.
  4. ZinnLav

Yeah I tried using my Ninja kill on you Jinjo, but it failed
  5. ZinnLav

I'd be happy with that. This game has been fucking us all over I think. Very fun, but very confusing and tiring
  6. ZinnLav

I mean we can all win if we do a no lynch for the next two phases :v It'll end in a draw.
  7. ZinnLav

It's still 2 Town v 1 Mafia v 1 Independent. If I'm not lynched how does that result in me killing 2 players to control the vote
  8. ZinnLav

Wait MYLO Which means if I'm not lynched, then I win... how does that work? Mislynch or Lose means if town doesn't lynch mafia today, then Mafia will win?
  9. ZinnLav

Vote: No Lynch @Contrainer I don't think you ever claimed. Would your role have any affect on what happened. I submitted a Ninja Kill 2 hours before the deadline in case Jinjo's kill tried to override the Mafia kill
  10. ZinnLav

Ya killing me with suspense Piko And Jinjo is killing me too
  11. ZinnLav

Fair enough, it's risky, but so is trusting me to kill Jinjo during the night phase. So I'll trust you. Vote: No Lynch
  12. ZinnLav

Now that actually sounds like it has a ring of truth too it. Since the Mafia kill didn't work like normal and typically Mafia are actually allowed to kill their teammates, even if it's a rare occurrence, so overriding the Mafia kill would make sense. Though Jinjo was able to use the Mafia kill...
  13. ZinnLav

Explain your logic behind that Even if I killed town, you'd just team up with the last remaining town to lynch me anyway. Only way Mafia would win is if we lynched you today, which Town obviously wouldn't allow.
  14. ZinnLav

Though if Contrainer didn't actually kill ExLight and she's a redirector or something, then we're in trouble. It would mean either all three of us voting for Jinjo, which results in a Mafia win (unless I abstain the night kill) The three of you voting for me, which could very well lead to Jinjo...
  15. ZinnLav

He still has a whole day to change his vote to a No Lynch
  16. ZinnLav

Definitely, killing either you or Contrainer will just have the remaining town team up with Jinjo anyway and get my lynched on D7. There is no benefit to killing Jinjo, my goal is just for Jinjo to lose as this point as her betrayal to Mafia. You're a dangerous player Mido, I'm honestly...
  17. ZinnLav

You haven't been in the Mafia chat where she lied about her role at least three times. First she claimed she was a goon, then she claimed she was a triple voter and that her wincon was to kill a specific player. If you tie the votes and I kill Jinjo, Town loses nothing, lynch me and the game...
  18. ZinnLav

Jinjo has been doing nothing but lying this whole game. Threw the Mafia under the bus. I'd just rather not let a traitor win than anything else. The alternative however is, tying the vote, letting me kill Jinjo and Town wins. Or killing Jinjo and I abstain from the night kill. Obviously the...
  19. ZinnLav

Well then, it's up to Mido and Contrainer who wins then, I obviously didn't kill ExLight, which means Jinjo did Vote and kill Jinjo, I kill you. Vote and kill me, Jinjo kills you.
Back
Top Bottom