Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

You said I was scum too though... Also it's not Exnoia if he's actually out to get me...
  2. ZinnLav

I did not. No clue, felt a bit off I guess? There were entire 24 hour periods where nothing happened. I want to say the players, but obviously that's not about the game itself. I didn't read it much, I tend not to read flavour for games I know nothing of the theme. Looked alright. Nah...
  3. ZinnLav

I was going to point that out, but didn't want it to seem OMGUS Since voting ends soon and I'm happy with either Ex or Pika, might as well wagon Pika. Unvote Vote: Pika_Pika42
  4. ZinnLav

Because you've been acting scummy and calling me Mafia and you're a hard to read player, so I wanted a confirmation and it proved you didn't kill that night
  5. ZinnLav

Hadn't even considered that. I'm also thinking ExLight & Pika, with ExLight being more scummy, it's hard to read Pika, because half the role has been Fatima who provided zero info. ffs you really don't read do you? I'm just fed up with this game. This entire time you've been calling me Mafia...
  6. ZinnLav

Is that a scum slip? There can't be 3 deaths if Ex is lying about his role, which makes it possible to have 2 Mafia left. How?
  7. ZinnLav

omfg how many times must I say it? I DO NOT VOTE PEOPLE FOR BEING INACTIVE, DEKU LATER SAID HE WAS DONE WITH EXAMS AND THEN STILL WASN'T ACTIVE, WHICH MADE HIM LOOK SCUMMY, FFS. i give up on this game, I'm keeping my vote where it is and not giving a fuck for the rest of the game. Crap like...
  8. ZinnLav

Well if we're wrong, then no harm 6 Players You get lynched, 5 left Day 7 starts with 3/4 players after Mafia kills one. We lynch the one who isn't proven, aka Pika. If you are Mafia and the game keeps going, we still lynch Pika.
  9. ZinnLav

If not you then are you saying it's Pika lying about Bodyguard and Fatima was actually trying to distract us all with their nonsense?
  10. ZinnLav

Vote: Shorten Phase
  11. ZinnLav

I'd be happy with an ExLight lynch. It's either him or Pika. Mido is cleared with that 1/15 chance, as I mentioned before, if she's Godfather, she deserves the win. Jinjo & Space claim for each other and like Lone said, there was no way that last night was the final night, which confirmed there...
  12. ZinnLav

All this subbing has been confusing :/ Yeah, at least that's how I'd see it. Depends how Lone rules it though, since Jinjo has no proof that Bunnie is related to their role, which may or may not be Lovers. So claiming you're the other Lover doesn't necessarily mean you're claiming your...
  13. ZinnLav

The other lover if they exist had time to claim before Jinjo revealed it was a character. It means they can't claim being a Lover because then they admit they're Bunnie and thus character claim
  14. ZinnLav

Out of these I doubt Lovers the most, if only because the other Lover hasn't counter claimed and Jinjo didn't say it was one sided. I also kinda doubt Loved, but I can also see it being a thing. Rookie is also a bit doubtful, but I'm still trusting in the N1 Cop check
  15. ZinnLav

So what are the claims again? Midorikawa - Rookie (If they live until D4, Mafia gets told a Town role) ExLight - Babysitter (reverse bodyguard) ZinnLav - JOAT (1x Cop, 1x Tracker, 1x Doc) Space - Loved (takes one extra vote to get lynched) Jinjo - Lovers (with the character Bunnie) Pika_pika42...
  16. ZinnLav

7 Players So if three Town die tonight we begin Day 6 with 4 players, which would mean there aren't two Mafia otherwise it would end in an instant game end. If ExLight used Babysitter to protect one of the Lovers and Mafia kill them, then three players will die. Thus there is one Mafia member left.
  17. ZinnLav

I thought it was permanently 48 hour days now... Vote: TheCapsFan Vote: Shorten Phases for the rest of the game :p
  18. ZinnLav

I wouldn't mind looking at HD with that Jailer claim. But with RC's Jinx trickery along with the redirector and Bus Driver I have no idea what happened N3 and have no clue what to think
  19. ZinnLav

No idea why he lied about his role :/
  20. ZinnLav

Ha, I forgot I did that, I put Vengeful on that role to punish Town for killing one of my favourite characters. Also as a bonus, since it'd be harder to get yourself lynched with Loved.
Back
Top Bottom