Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

I agree this is an issue, but you also need to keep in mind Aux, Mal & Sparta are all new players, Aux had personal reasons, Mal was terribly sick and had to sub out and Sparta got a lot of work dumped on him and couldn't keep up. Nothing to do with my game though. Also Neighbourizer was...
  2. ZinnLav

Mafia had no Strongman, only strongman was an aimed B Cell and the NK Cell, both Town aligned.
  3. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Endgame - 09/02/2020

The game has ended! The Cells were struggling in their victory against the bacteria, the cell flailed wildly trying to kill all the cells, it began flailing even more, unnaturally so, then it simply collapsed and moved no more. ExLight has lost the game! They were Pneumonia Coccus, the...
  4. ZinnLav

Enough of this farce, it's clear people aren't willing to end this in a draw. Update soon.
  5. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Five End - 08/02/2020

omg I'm so sorry, I lost track of time. It was down to the final showdown, the cells fought their best and managed to deal a striking blow to the invading bacteria, maybe it was enough to save them after all? Day Five - Final Vote Count Those Who Have Been Voted For Who Voted? Midorikawa -...
  6. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Phases Shortened

Keep 48 hour day phases Use 24 hour day phases ExLight HumanDawn, Tood, CyanideCrystal, Mido The phase has been shortened! (Mido never properly voted but from her post I inferred she wanted the phase shorter) There are four hours and thirty minutes remaining...
  7. ZinnLav

Fair enough, figured it was worth checking.
  8. ZinnLav

I will allow voting for a draw, but all players will need to agree to it. This game is chaotic for everyone, including me lol.
  9. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Rule 6 Change

To accommodate for the above posts, I am changing Rule 6. You may now directly quote from your Role PM any messages that YOU yourself posted, you CANNOT directly quote any of my own messages, especially the OP, you must use your own words for that. Images are still not allowed. You still cannot...
  10. ZinnLav

Welp whatever, this is probably the final phase, I'm not about to mod kill anyone this late in the game unless you really screw up
  11. ZinnLav

You cannot directly quote messages from your Role PM
  12. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Five - 07/02/2020

Day Five - Start Alarms are going off all across the body, it's clear the blood transfusion wasn't enough to save them, the cells mount one last defence and try their best. The Killer T Cells take the front lines with what little White Blood Cells remain, but their battle is for nought. Many...
  13. ZinnLav

This may be the final phase, choose your actions wisely!
  14. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Four End - 06/02/2020

Day Four - Final Vote Count Those Who Have Been Voted For Who Voted? Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39) - 2 CyanideCrystal, MegaPod Tood - 1 Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39) MegaPod - 4 ExLight, KenderCharmeleon, Tood, HumanDawn Didn't Vote MegaPod has been lynched! They were...
  15. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Four Midday Vote Count - 05/02/2020

Keep 48 hour day phases Use 24 hour day phases Kender, ExLight, Cyanide Crystal, Tood - Days will remain 48 hours, you may change your votes at any time, including during the night, these will carry over until the end of game. Day Four - Midday Vote Count Those Who Have Been Voted For...
  16. ZinnLav

I missed this earlier @HumanDawn do not edit your posts, unless you're fixing a grammatical error or similar (like Mega fixing his emoji earlier)
  17. ZinnLav

@Midorikawa is substituting for @KingofSparta39 effective immediately
  18. ZinnLav

I cannot reveal how the Insane modifier works in my game, but I'm sure there are others here who have mentioned how the modifier usually works.
  19. ZinnLav

Also since most of our days have had overwhelming lead in the votes please also vote if you would like end the day phase 24 hours earlier (when the midday vote count would normally take place) Vote: Shorten Vote: Don't Shorten
  20. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day Four - 04/02/2020

Day Four - Start A hard working cell travels through the body ensuring everyone gets their oxygen delivery on time and taking any excess carbon dioxide out of the body. Unfortunately they it seems knocked on the wrong door and their occupant was none too happy... Lone_Garurumon has been killed...
Back
Top Bottom