Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

I disagree with as others have said about buffing Mafia, as soon as you ask someone to claim who they hit they have to lie or reveal they did like 5hp damage or something.
  2. ZinnLav

Shedinja was only able to be hit by super effective moves... and votes.
  3. ZinnLav

Did you enjoy the game? I did, I'm never very good on team Mafia though and haven't played an OC game in awhile, hard to do OC as Mafia too. What improvements what you personally recommend? Perhaps reducing player health to 10HP from 15HP, removing OC because it makes Town far more overpowered...
  4. ZinnLav

What's for eats? I made Tuna Bake the other day, I love Tuna Bake, not everyone is a fan. Gonna make Shepard's Pie for dinner tonight, how about you? What's your staple, go-to dish?
  5. ZinnLav

Since my vote still counts even if I die Vote: HumanDawn
  6. ZinnLav

No point trying to lie at this point, not much you can do when someone else has already claimed Garchomp and they've been proven to be ground type. Getting hit by a dragon move is all it takes to reveal that I'm obviously not Garchomp, especially with my Water type claim. Welp let's get this...
  7. ZinnLav

Bleh, this is confusing.
  8. ZinnLav

That's possible but he said it was his ability not his type. Unless he's lying for some reason.
  9. ZinnLav

Mega said his ability makes him immune to ground types, sounds like Levitate to me. I don't see how that fits Miller at all.
  10. ZinnLav

Well technically Aux's were all moves, they were a JOAT
  11. ZinnLav

Is this a scum slip? You just so happened to forget you have an ability that makes you a miller and you're claiming to also have an ability that makes you immune to ground? I've never known a Pokemon to have two abilities at once. Giratina has the ability Levitate and would explain why a cop...
  12. ZinnLav

What. We all have unlimited shots right? You guys are complaining the game is dragging on, is it any wonder when you abstain from your actions...
  13. ZinnLav

HD had plenty of time to tell me not to attack Piko. He told me Aux & Piko hadn't claimed, and said he trusted all the claims so far. So I asked if he wanted me to attack Aux or Piko. He replied to say he didn't want me to attack Aux, but didn't explain why. I told him I'd attack Piko then and...
  14. ZinnLav

You told me Pikochu and Aux were the only ones to not claim to you and that of the two I shouldn't attack Aux. What are you playing at?
  15. ZinnLav

Yeah sorry I did post weirdly. Also that is indeed confusing, I was confused how you knew what amount of damage you did when I wasn't told how much I did.
  16. ZinnLav

HD told me he and Aux were the only ones who hadn't claimed their type to him, so I kinda assumed he was AFK too. Excuse me for not keeping up with the 13 other people in this game at once. May as well jump on the bandwagon since apparently not voting for inactive players is scummy. Everyone's...
  17. ZinnLav

I'd still like to hear from @Pikochu Where you at? Inactivity from a newcomer like Aux I can expect, but everything all right? If things are too hectic in your life, maybe consider subbing out? Also nobody has really stood out to me, I don't see how I'm scummy for saying we shouldn't vote for...
  18. ZinnLav

This, I'm resistant to fire attacks. Also I know Aux had that avatar on D1, when I started OC asking where they were.
  19. ZinnLav

If they're inactive wouldn't that make it less likely they're Mafia though? This reasoning still seems weird to me.
  20. ZinnLav

I disagree, Aux told me that this is their first forum mafia game, they've played like Town of Salem before though. Seems like new player inactivity to me.
Back
Top Bottom