Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Was that the only protective ability in the whole game besides the passive ones? Wait so you were just drunk that day because Chaos?
  2. ZinnLav

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Guess I should've paid more attention to that game, I ended up giving up when people started game throwing
  3. ZinnLav

After two mislynches I would've went for the independent. They always carried out the Mafia kill, they ended up visiting the player who would kill the hosts. aka they got night killed.
  4. ZinnLav

I'll compile all the Role PMs I've gotten properly later, I don't recall getting yours FA, but I imagine your post restriction prevents it
  5. ZinnLav

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755780808299642981/760575163959083036/Screen_Shot_2020-09-29_at_2.53.42_PM.png
  6. ZinnLav

Caps never said what the Roleblock message was, or well he tried to copy the exact result and it was removed by ME, so it inadmissible information
  7. ZinnLav

It was Darth who told me about that, later clarifying it wasn't an item but him attempting a Cop Check. He had originally said it was an item.
  8. ZinnLav

I didn't direct Snake to target anyone in particular, I just asked who he was targeting. I assumed it wouldn't block the kill. I got in trouble for having roles modify the Mafia kill when I hosted a game, because it's technically not a role action and it's a faction action.
  9. ZinnLav

Could be a possibility but it depends on how the Roleblock works, sometimes they can block the kill and sometimes they can't. I asked Caps if he could try playing the Special Song again to take out ME
  10. ZinnLav

Vote: Magnificent Entertainer I don't really know anyone else to go with and ME could've given himself Farnsworth. I'm confident Snake isn't Mafia, why would he Roleblock Caps but not kill anyone?
  11. ZinnLav

I like this post restriction. Something I noticed, Arnold J Rimmer who FA claimed to be hasn't shown up in the flavour at all. Rainbow Cloud who submitted them can't confirm that's who was submitted, all other characters can be matched, except whoever got the fake Role PM for Kecleon. Nobody...
  12. ZinnLav

My reads now: TheCapsFan - Caps is interesting, his role is that he can pick a genre and it affects the music in the Control Room that directly impacts flavour, he says he doesn't know what each one does, but it was directly responisble for enforcing the D2 Post Restriction as a result of...
  13. ZinnLav

Since Zachie has had access to my notes since N1, here are all the roles, Mafia would likely already know all this information since Zachie had it.
  14. ZinnLav

Didn't Mafia also target him at one point? Pika on N2? Removed from game implies he reached his win condition, because he didn't die with Zachie. Also that explains the N1 kill perfectly now. Zach lied about the Asectic thing, I should've picked up on it sooner when CO mentioned they knew they...
  15. ZinnLav

It'd be good to find out where each item is, I haven't come across any of the sub items yet. Binoculars: FA started, passed to HD on D2, HD passed to another player N3. Rube Goldberg Machine: Zinn started and used D1, passed to Lone N2 (because I didn't realise the item wasn't used up), who...
  16. ZinnLav

The Binoculars right? We're not really sure what they do, I think they prevent redirection. Far as I can tell, no rules against claiming items, what they do or their results.
  17. ZinnLav

It may be Chaos to us, but to Flop & ME there's a meaning to their madness, Darth's role was not Bastard, so unless you've got a hidden Miller role, there's no other reason why you'd show as Mafia.
Back
Top Bottom