Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

Apparently not, one of the admins got it and they didn't disable her. They're looking into it.
  2. ZinnLav

I was actually just wondering that because I got a notification.
  3. ZinnLav

Sorry, you just remind me of someone that makes me feel uncomfortable.
  4. ZinnLav

Welp, I'm guessing directly quoting her ignores the usual disable button.
  5. ZinnLav

Yeah or she'll end up like those mods that said this isn't a democracy :v Yeah loot a corpse instead. (I've opted out so the bot shouldn't register this?) It's sadly far too easy to corrupt an AI with access to the internet. How about going for the challenge of keeping them pure or at least...
  6. ZinnLav

A new person to TWR? :lapras:
  7. ZinnLav

Soon we'll all have AI play Mafia on our behalves because we're too busy. 5000 page Mafia coming soon.
  8. ZinnLav

The Tech Staff might be overriding it? I know staff ignore those rules.
  9. ZinnLav

Can it's access just be restricted from TWR entirely to make it easier? From what I understand the tech isn't advanced enough to participate in any of the games properly yet anyway? 7 posts in a row x_x
  10. ZinnLav

I have no idea what this means. Give Mafia guaranteed fake role claims? Character claiming is typically banned anyway because they usually lean so heavily into good and evil. I'm not sure what you mean by revoking reactions? Isn't that already banned once you die. Or do you mean taking a...
  11. ZinnLav

Ah that's why I couldn't figure it out, been using mobile.
  12. ZinnLav

Maybe just concerned that some players will confirm before all the roles are sent out which might hint towards alignment due to the way roles are sent. I guess I'll have to randomly send out roles rather than going down my list. Also I think I remember there being a way to make the messages and...
  13. ZinnLav

Would be nice if Mafia Hosts could have it disabled for their games. I remember I used to be able to send out Role PMs immediately by having them all pre-typed. Then with the restrictions it takes like five to ten minutes.
  14. ZinnLav

I think I die in too many of these scenarios. They've been thinking about it all this time :c Possibly, pretty busy with work atm but if you allow people to only pop in like once every 24 hours I don't see why not.
  15. ZinnLav

ME's Medicals Mafia when?
  16. ZinnLav

Exactly this, I'm happy to host games, but I was very barely filling my games and would be getting one time players from Elaria who didn't stick around afterwards and almost always had someone subbing out. Not gonna put the time and effort into planning a game (and if you've seen my games, I put...
  17. ZinnLav

Problem isn't a lack of games, it's a lack of players.
  18. ZinnLav

You're welcome to join Holiday Mafia, we need more players, too few atm
  19. ZinnLav

Warning: May contain traces of buffalo
Back
Top Bottom