Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Roleblock acts before Bus Driver unless the Bus Driver swaps themselves. If that makes sense? It's less blocking a block and more treating the Bus Driver as someone who doesn't have an action in such a situation. Well yes, but a person can't do two things to two different people at the same...
  2. ZinnLav

If you target someone who gets swapped, you hit the person who got swapped in, that's how it works. Bus Driver and Player B are swapped by the Bus Driver If you target Player B, you can't be roleblocking Bus Driver because they already swapped, so the action does nothing, otherwise you'd block...
  3. ZinnLav

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution Ignoring the "Normal Game" rules that MafiaScum uses, Bus Driver acts before a Roleblocker
  4. ZinnLav

They can be roleblocked, except when they self target, which Zorchic did. It's only because Zorchic targeted themselves each night that the Roleblock was redirected. You raise a fair point, we could've given the Godfather a secondary role yes, perhaps it's something we can look at in the future...
  5. ZinnLav

While I do agree Bus Driver definitely was too strong, it's also a common Anti-Town role that messes with town, similar to Miller. Speaking of Miller got 1x Tracker so they weren't just a worse Vanilla, Godfather still has the advantage of scumbuds and the Mafia Kill. Role Cop & Roleblocker are...
  6. ZinnLav

Felly has died for the third time
  7. ZinnLav

I've seen a few players who post ideas and plans in their Role PM to help think, and some who just chat with the host about random stuff lol. Pretty common thing that can happen, plus ME, the flavor text writer also has a life outside of writing flavor :P One of us, one of us!
  8. ZinnLav

Here are the actions everyone took each night
  9. ZinnLav

Threadmarks: Day 4

Darth is late, so in his absence I will be updating the phase. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMaQh-2gGt4 Day 4: Fighting A Losing Battle With the grim death of Professor Oak, the group was left feeling blue. Alas, there was nothing more they could do to help him. "...that could have...
  10. ZinnLav

Felly is subbing in for prog rocker effective immediately. @Felly Please confirm in thread once you've gotten your role.
  11. ZinnLav

Hey guys, I want to let everyone know in case it wasn't made clear, you can submit a Night Action if you have one and decide to change it before the night ends, it's only locked into place the moment the phase ends, similar to votes. So you don't have to worry if you change your mind.
Back
Top Bottom